PvP main handed weapon for Talos?

Cripplers

Hey folks, as the title leans toward, I'm looking if there is a main handed PvP weapon for Talos.

The only Agent weapons I see are blaster Rifles and Talos uses blaster pistols. The only pistols I can find are for BH's and this have Aim.

Am I blind or is our healer friend and Andronikis? Pretty muh screwed from Main hands?

Thanks-

Pretty much screwed.

I simply let him use his daily reward pistol from belsavis. Then modded it up with the available PvE daily mods. The stats are decent enough and the lack of expertise is irrelevant as he's gonna hit the dr on exp as soon as any player and you'll seldomly use him outside of PvE anyway.

Yea I've got the daily weapon modded from other armor/weaps also. Just seemed odd that there wasn't a weapon I could use my surplus of tokens on. I frequently scour Ilum on the PvE side when the pvP side is dead looking for someone to kill while queued. Figured I'd ask, thanks for confirming.

its not odd. there isnt any pistol classes that use cunning on our side. The pvp armor isnt for companions its made for players. All pistol users on Imperial side are BHs. Hense why they all have aim on them. Smugglers use Cunning and pistols but they are republic side. Edited by Lonestrum

its not odd. there isnt any pistol classes that use cunning on our side. The pvp armor isnt for companions its made for players. All pistol users on Imperial side are BHs. Hense why they all have aim on them. Smugglers use Cunning and pistols but they are republic side.

If PvP armor wasn't intended to be used on Companions as well then why do I have over 500 Centurian and 300 Champion tokens with 5 companions in full Champion/columi armies/accessories?

Thank you for stating that there are no cunning-Pistols on Empire only pistols for BH after I already said that myself.

It is Odd since all jobs are mirrored except for Smugglers/Agents main hand weapons: atleast I don't think Scoundrels use Rifles? If they do it's even more odd that Agents

don't use pistols.

I understand to a point what you're implying but frankly your typed words come across snarky to me and thus I'll be snarky right back. If that was not your intention, then ignore my response.

If PvP armor wasn't intended to be used on Companions as well then why do I have over 500 Centurian and 300 Champion tokens with 5 companions in full Champion/columi armies/accessories?

Thank you for stating that there are no cunning-Pistols on Empire only pistols for BH after I already said that myself.

It is Odd since all jobs are mirrored except for Smugglers/Agents main hand weapons: atleast I don't think Scoundrels use Rifles? If they do it's even more odd that Agents

don't use pistols.

I understand to a point what you're implying but frankly your typed words come across snarky to me and thus I'll be snarky right back. If that was not your intention, then ignore my response.

no they use pistols and scatter gun in off hand. Alos the mirror to Bhs is Troopers who do not use Pistols they use Assult cannons or rifles. No it wasnt snarky im just saying they made the pvp gear around players not companions thats why you cant find a pistol MH with cunning is all i was trying to say.