What was/is your wosrt on-line gaming experience?

Warfishnow

I once fell down the stairs in karazhan (just after the Curator fight)

No one in my guild said a thing and i was rezzed immediately after.

I then spent the next year or so with all of them remining me to "Stay away from the edge Elfie, you might fall"

Extremely embarrassing for me but great times indeed :D

Seeing the NGE go live

Seeing people actually pay for it.

Seeing SWG actually even make that game last as long as it did.

Seeing that acceptance and mind set for a product be allowed.

**On the flip side, it burned down well. The NGE fanbois lost.

Karma I guess.

Lol ohhhhh god Moon Guard, how terrrrrrible of a place that is xD.

Uhlmmm, my worst gaming experience I can think of right now is the time I joined a pug raid in WoW [ToGC I'm pretty sure], my gear and achievements checked out great, and the guild I was running with [sort of like a trial run] told me to join their vent. Tab out, punch in vent info, and join. I'm quiet for a bit in vent, and then as I'm headed to Argent Tournament Grounds, I say something in vent to one of the players. Next thing I hear is vent go dead quiet, and the GM speak up asking "Who was that?". I reply "Your pug tank, Xan." He goes to say "YOU'RE A FEMALE?! FEMALES CAN'T TANK, *** YOU THINK YOU'R DOING IN MY TOGC RUN?!" aaand proceded to kick me out of the group and vent. A few of the other players I was with pst me and apologized that they're gm was super sexist, and if they knew I was a female before hand, they would have told me to not even bother.

Sucks for him, I continued pugging until I got into the top guild on the server and was their new main tank in a week. :p

I smell a bull, Girls dont game, true story!

Anyway, not really had any worst moments to remeber, someones husband threatend me ingame (and called me at work), he should have talked to his wife, I was single!

Right, I just remembered this one....

Playing WoW, I'd been wandering about Goldshire and I'd got down to the logging camp - which is where I'd decided to log out. Normally I'd just log out where I stood, but this time I wandered into one of the houses and lay down on a bed before logging.

The next day I log in - to find myself laying between two naked people who were indulging in some fairly hot "/E" cybering.

Don't know who was more embarrased - 'cos it must have been a bit of a shock to have a fully armoured paladin appear between them..... a serious case of "coitus interuptus"!

Edited by Colow_Leper

Worst online gaming experience: Having my Guild Wars game destroyed because someone hacked my NCSoft Master Account through an old (and now supposedly fixed) exploit. It only took the gold sellers a day or so to ravage my account.

I was lucky enough that Guild Wars now has an account restoration tool so I was able to recover all my stuff.

Don't buy from gold sellers. You're getting that gold from things they stole from other players.

Worst online gaming moment????

Ulduar, 25-man raid.

There was lag. I had died, but was clicking on a tentacle...

...apparently inbetween the lagging time-shift, I click RELEASE.

They won the boss battle, and the very LAST achievement I needed to get the Iron-bound proto drake (My first of that mount kind) GLORY OF THE ULDUAR RAIDER (25 man) was stripped away from me.

The last achievement... I needed.

- Sigh -

I... was... LIVID. Could have punched a baby.

- KB