Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Stealth Scan...how do you use it in PvP?

exphryl

More so a question on individual tastes.

I tend to normally use it on stairs if I can.

It's a bit annoying I can put it right under me and I can still get hit by a stealth attack from an Operative/Scoundrel :(

Not sure if's a bug or lag or what but it's fairly annoying so it seems to be best used...away from me (sort of defeating the purpose).

Although it's pretty useful for vanished targets if I get it fast enough so not many complaints there.

(Anybody else having similar issues with stealth scan?)

Edited by exphryl

I used to pop it every now and then when I was solo defending Civil War/Voidstar. But then I realized I can 1v1 every stealther rather easily so I just wait for any potential stealther to pop his opener and then I engage and use it to prevent them from escaping.

That's pretty much the only thing I use it for, on people who vanish.

And when I go to solo cap on Civil War and the node appears empty, there's usually a stealther lurking around.

I used to pop it every now and then when I was solo defending Civil War/Voidstar. But then I realized I can 1v1 every stealther rather easily so I just wait for any potential stealther to pop his opener and then I engage and use it to prevent them from escaping.

That's pretty much the only thing I use it for, on people who vanish.

And when I go to solo cap on Civil War and the node appears empty, there's usually a stealther lurking around.

It is an awesome ability to use once you have gotten a stealther down a bit, so they cannot Vanish w/out giving you some breathing room (which is exactly what you want against most stealthers).

Just drop it on the area you're fighting and deny them their best cd unless they give you at least 10m.

More so a question on individual tastes.

I tend to normally use it on stairs if I can.

It's a bit annoying I can put it right under me and I can still get hit by a stealth attack from an Operative/Scoundrel :(

Not sure if's a bug or lag or what but it's fairly annoying so it seems to be best used...away from me (sort of defeating the purpose).

Although it's pretty useful for vanished targets if I get it fast enough so not many complaints there.

(Anybody else having similar issues with stealth scan?)

yap, i have the same issue in ilum,

i saw youtube to see how stealth scan works,

but a scouxx just vanish in front of me when we were in combat,

how do u use scan on right place in world open place pvp(i dont have prob. in WZ),

how to prevent EM from escape??

BTW why cant a DOT keep a sneaker from stealth?

Edited by oakamp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.