Same gender relationships clarifications?

elexier

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least they indirectly confirmed that they're looking at creating new companions for existing characters. Yaay! :)

Zoeller had already alluded to that somewhat, that and the datamining confirming there are unuseds.

But I am very happy they have outright hinted to it at basically SWTORcon.

Rolling this out preemptively.

I'd have agreed with most of that were it not for defending people who call the devs sexist (lol?) and saying this is very bad customer service. If you're not getting an answer it's most likely the same as "we cant say anything at this point." Saying things now can be different from the final thing and it's only going to confuse a lot of people.

That said, it's also not something that needs 'fixing' immediately; it's additional content we're talking about here.

At least they indirectly confirmed that they're looking at creating new companions for existing characters. Yaay! :)

I'd still prefer they focus on fixing our existing companions first. New companions at some point in the future is fine, but we still need the SGRA content with the existing companions.

Assuming we aren't meant for the ....And The Rest panel.

/shrug I'm asking in the RP Panel anyway. I'd consider the companions and their story content part of the role play. If they don't answer I'll just ask again in "the rest" as well. Then when they don't answer we can all come back here and complain about it. :D