Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Waiting times to get on servers is a complete joke grrrrrrrrrrrrr

StormGeist

This is supposed to be an mmo and like all mmo's should be instant access for those of us that have bought the game and will be paying a monthly fee to play ,

but oh no everytime we log in to play we find ourselves having to wait 30 minutes to anything upto 2 hrs to be able to play :mad::eek::mad:

this is a joke and somthing that bioware and swtor need to look at and get sorted ASAP as to be honest if folks come online to play the game and have to wait for so long for a slot on a server bioware are going to end up losing a lot of customers ,

i myself will give it until the 30 day gametime that came with the deluxe edition i have pre ordered runs out and quite honestly if this server wait time issue isnt sorted will not be renewing the subscription as im not going to sit there waiting for 2 hrs like i did last night to get onto a server and which makes me even angrier is the fact that when i finally managed to get onto a server it wasnt the server my guild mates were on as on that one withing 60 mins i went from 2456 in the que to 2329 a joke is what the wait times practically are

Dont get me wrong i love the game have been beta testing on the weekends and even then lots of wait time for server spaces , so plz bioware get it sorted

This is supposed to be an mmo and like all mmo's should be instant access for those of us that have bought the game and will be paying a monthly fee to play ,

but oh no everytime we log in to play we find ourselves having to wait 30 minutes to anything upto 2 hrs to be able to play :mad::eek::mad:

this is a joke and somthing that bioware and swtor need to look at and get sorted ASAP as to be honest if folks come online to play the game and have to wait for so long for a slot on a server bioware are going to end up losing a lot of customers ,

i myself will give it until the 30 day gametime that came with the deluxe edition i have pre ordered runs out and quite honestly if this server wait time issue isnt sorted will not be renewing the subscription as im not going to sit there waiting for 2 hrs like i did last night to get onto a server and which makes me even angrier is the fact that when i finally managed to get onto a server it wasnt the server my guild mates were on as on that one withing 60 mins i went from 2456 in the que to 2329 a joke is what the wait times practically are

Dont get me wrong i love the game have been beta testing on the weekends and even then lots of wait time for server spaces , so plz bioware get it sorted

Sounds like a typical mmo launch to me.

I like how there were no other forms of punctuation in that post other than commas.

Edited by Necronym

LMAO you complain over 30 minutes and there are others that have been in the que since Tuesday to even attempt to log in.

Bioware has set limits to their servers, to reduce the potential risk of lag and similar stupid ****. Instead of lag, you might get queues if you chose one of the "popular" servers.

HOWEVER, Bioware will increase the capacity of the servers as time goes. So don't worry, it won't stay queued up forever.

Oh, and quit whining. Watch a movie, talk to your friends or do something productive while you wait in queue.

hey guess what, you can play, i'd wait 6 hours to play 5 minutes... if yo udont like you can move servers. or give me your account. but dont expect sympathy cause theres lots of us who should be playing that havent even gotten our emails yet.

Damn if you do and damn if you don't.

When the servers were light, people cry about wanting major lag, massive queue , fight over quest objectives. "It is all part of a MMO launch they said"

Now the servers were full, people whine about all of the above. "Why can't they solve the issues ? this launch fails"

Sigh..people.

By the way, the game is NOT launched yet. No matter what you "consider/reason" it.

How about..i dont know.. change server !