O my

agien

Reading the 1.1.5 economic post Bio put out something caught my eye.

http://www.swtor.com/blog/economic-changes-patch-1.1.5

As we work to create a more player-driven economy, you can expect significant improvements to Crew skills, and an extension of Crew skill gameplay, such as item creation and research, into the Elder-Game content. You’ll also see new items brought into the game, including new schematics, Legacy items, a new tier of Player vs Player and Player vs Environment weapons and armor,

In bold would be the important part.

New PVP set!

I myself am a little worried and excited. I hit BM the week of the Ilum change through WZ (Ilum is impossibly lagy for my shadow infil to do any kind of valor farm in it). Since hitting BM I slowed way down on WZ only doing my daily and the occasional match with a friend. I am now rank 65.

Now comes to where I am going with this.

Do you think they are going to require a rank higher then BM? If so what rank?

If not do you think it will be the reward for ranked WZ?

I like the idea of it being from ranked WZ as that means its not a set the average jo can grind into. BM is nothing special any more people just farm Ilum till there is nothing to kill.

If they require a higher rank I'm going to kick myself a bit because I slowed down so much on WZing.

Edited by agien

Considering how horrible Centurion is, I'm not sure how low they can step down this crafted set.

Speculation incomming...

Rename current Centurion to Noob Set - Drop lvl req to 46 - Expertise stat doesn't turn on until 50s bracket so as not to screw up 10-49

Create new Centurion tier with stat upgrade amount comparable to Champ -> Battlemaster