Way gear looks

andhean

so i just saw the level 20 pvp gear ... ***. What gear can we get that doesn't look like a dude running around in a padded pillow suit?

:( When you re-roll juggernaut.

We get shafted on gear. There's tons of threads complaining about it, its a pretty universal feeling.

Edited by miliways

lol the marauder gear is far better then all 4 Jedi classes, and imo far better then all the other gear except the juggernaut

It is funny isn't it? If you visit the jedi forums they complain about all their robes having the hoods up. You come here and everyone whines that they can't get a hooded robe.

It's almost like everyone should switch classes.

lol the marauder gear is far better then all 4 Jedi classes, and imo far better then all the other gear except the juggernaut

imo the maraudar gear is very lacking. The only cool gear my maraudar uses is the black talon robe, some skirt (which i hate), and some kickass helm. i swear all the other jedi gear looks better then ours. Juggernauts and even SI get better looking gear.

Want cool looking gear? reroll juggernaut, i should've but got to lvl 40 before i realized that the pvp armor i want is only heavy armor :-/

Edited by LordXalas