Positive reviews in game, negative review on forums?

Answers

90% of peoples opinion on General chat is positive.

90% of peoples opinion on forums is negative.

one big L O L

I'm guessing the people who preordered before December love the game, and the people who waited till last min are acting like their playing but are not, and are on the forums trolling...

OR Blizzard employees? dumm dummmmm dumnmmm

I wouldn't be here now if the servers were up, but they are down.

My review is this game is great. Great voice acting, great combat animations, story is spectacular. Party/Flashpoint gameplay is really good, and I only see it getting better with time. Best launch ever? maybe.. So far i've had no lag and no server disconnects. Everything is running smoothly for me so far. I played the beta during Thanksgiving weekend and didnt have any problems there either.

9/10 so far from me Bioware. We'll see where things go from here. I can only imagine things getting better. Thanks for a great fun game.

one big L O L

I'm guessing the people who preordered before December love the game, and the people who waited till last min are acting like their playing but are not, and are on the forums trolling...

My review is this game is great. Great voice acting, great combat animations, story is spectacular. Party/Flashpoint gameplay is really good, and I only see it getting better with time. Best launch ever? maybe.. So far i've had no lag and no server disconnects. Everything is running smoothly for me so far. I played the beta during Thanksgiving weekend and didnt have any problems there either.

9/10 so far from me Bioware. We'll see where things go from here. I can only imagine things getting better. Thanks for a great fun game.

Sounds about right.;)

People only post about what's not working on the forums because they want it fixed.

No one wants to read thousands of threads basically saying "This works.... that works..." when you can put it all in one thread.

But you can be sure everyone wants to make sure the developers know that they're having problems with X or Y. Not all of them are legitimate problems. Not all of their problems can or will be fixed. But you either learn to realize this, or allow the forums to become a depressing place for you.

Back to complaining about broken features until work.

I was on the forums 2 days ago, and people claiming to be playing were saying how bad it was. I wasnt on yesterday, cause I was playing lol...

There were a lot of complaints, not just complaints about how bad their launch plan was (which it was actually great cause people ARE playing 5days before the 20th.) People were complaining about voice acting and gameplay. Thats all im saying.

Trooooollllloooolllls

one big L O L

I think if you took the time to read 90% of the post from people whom said they pre-ordered in December who would find they didn't bash the game. They bashed the Staggered release, agree or disagree with the way that BioWare handle customer relations during this.

They were called stupid, whiners, and alot of other things by those people that had recieved early acces.

Then the queue's started and people that got in game Tuesday and Wednesday started whining about ques, and telling BioWare to stop letting people into the game so that they could play.

Just my observation of the last three days on the forums, your observation may vary

people who like the game are typically busy playing the game, while the others are QQ about it.

There are good reason to not like the game and to like the game. Its a decent game for me so far, but there are things i would prefer to see or how the game works over all but thats just me. Game shouldnt be judged negatively because you dont like a specific play style.

ie. Game that has fast leveling isnt bad because you like a game that takes years to hit max level. It just means its a game that isnt for you.

Comparing it to WoW is a pretty loose comparison. Controls are more or less the same because its what people are used to. Yes they are both MMORPG. Comparisons of classes to WoW classes are so far stretched i find it funny. When a class is like a hunter but with this this this this this this and this. Cats have ears, alligators have ears, so alligators are the same as cats

I think if you took the time to read 90% of the post from people whom said they pre-ordered in December who would find they didn't bash the game. They bashed the Staggered release, agree or disagree with the way that BioWare handle customer relations during this.

They were called stupid, whiners, and alot of other things by those people that had recieved early acces.

Then the queue's started and people that got in game Tuesday and Wednesday started whining about ques, and telling BioWare to stop letting people into the game so that they could play.

Just my observation of the last three days on the forums, your observation may vary

Bingo

Honestly I would have liked anyone coming here to troll and taunt the people not in game to lose their early access to be honest! That would have stoped the taunting dead.

That would have erased 75% of the real whining (the people complaining about those disappointed and upset over launch) and calmed down the anger allot

But you know whats sad about the OP and his type, he really thinks the general population looking in, is looking at the chat inside the game.

No they are looking at the forums so that means....

OP own words

90% of the general population and media and everything have seen a negative reaction to the launch.

Which is why its being called (far more then just these forums btw) a failed launch

But no one will ever convince those who werre inside the game because they are the ones with entitlement issues who really and truely beleive are better and more deserving then other people who paid the same price.

Its actually a sad commentary on a very small portion of gamers (those who got in and came out to taunt and insult and attack).

I know for a fact Bioware tried these past 3 days to calm these people (I saw the outburst by a number of them getting infractions for their poor conduct and behavior) but sooooo many managed to slip by and still to this very thread insist on acting entitled like they some sort of "special" player.

ahhh well, I put a number of them on ignore in game already and I know others doing the same with anyone mouthing off over chat about those outside in a negative way. They will eventually learn as those types ALWAYS get their just rewards.

And life goes on.

It's because people on the forum cannot play, so they are angry, sad and depressive.

They then proceed to write emo stories, voila, you have yourselves a negative attitude here.