best medpak

Robes-Pierre

I love my rakata stims and adrenals but the medpak is a joke. Doesn't heal me at all. Is this still the best medpak (ie heals for the most) I know it was needed but its useless now. Is there a pal that will heal for more? I don't care about the bonus hp it gives I just want the biggest heal. If rakata is the best then the entire biochem medpak section is useless

If you RE the lvl 48 green medpack to blue quality it gives an initial heal that is the same as rakata, but adds a hot that heals for about 2k more over 15s.

This.

Yet everyone still QQ's about Biochem being overpowered lol, the best medpacks in the game are the blues.

Edited by Thundergulch

15% increased maximum health is effectivevely an average of 2250 heal, assuming it works the same as the "Last Stand" mechanics on tanks.

if you're at 90% and heal 4k back to around 98% that extra 15% increase health is pretty much useless.. since you dont reach 100% let alone 115%. It's probably good to use the medpack for a HP boost before a 1 on 1 fight but i'd still chose the HoT anyday.

if you're at 90% and heal 4k back to around 98% that extra 15% increase health is pretty much useless.. since you dont reach 100% let alone 115%. It's probably good to use the medpack for a HP boost before a 1 on 1 fight but i'd still chose the HoT anyday.

/Facepalm

The 15% health is an extra Cooldown and a decent one at that. SUPER for tanks.

Most classes has some such skill that they can get a small heal from. ie) Kolto Overload for a BH.

Rataka medpack is a heal +15% health, Kolto Overload is 15% health over 10 sec. stacks PERFECTLY!

15% health for 15 sec when needed >>>> an extra amount healed.

Anyone not capable of seeing this should just quit now.

Edited by WutsInAName

/Facepalm

The 15% health is an extra Cooldown and a decent one at that. SUPER for tanks.

Most classes has some such skill that they can get a small heal from. ie) Kolto Overload for a BH.

Rataka medpack is a heal +15% health, Kolto Overload is 15% health over 10 sec. stacks PERFECTLY!

15% health for 15 sec when needed >>>> an extra amount healed.

Anyone not capable of seeing this should just quit now.

I'm a deception sin I could careless about 15% health because I can't heal except out of combat. I want the biggest reusable heal so in a fight i can heal and continue to dps.

Has anyone had luck selling the blue med-pack to fellow players? If so, at what price per resource?

Thanks in advance!

The main issue with the blue level 48 medpacks is that it takes 17 ingredients and that makes it not very cost effective at the moment.

They need to adjust that to maybe 12 or 13 ingredients.

That's probably why you don't see many for sale, or if they are for sale it's for a ton of credits.

Edited by Thundergulch

I'm a deception sin I could careless about 15% health because I can't heal except out of combat. I want the biggest reusable heal so in a fight i can heal and continue to dps.

Newsflash: PVP (and PVE for that matter) is not balanced around 1v1. That why you have compaionons. and teammates.

You might not see the benefit out of it, but I bet your healers love it.

If your complaining that in a 1v1 situation it is not top, "well then good news". you will VERY RARELY run into any 1v1 situation.

yes, I've noticed the same thing.

The upgrade from prototype to reusable for the "Ultimate Medpack" isn't an upgrade at all. The prototype heals instantly, and another shot over time.. the reusable instantly, and nothing over time.

Ultimate Medpack - 3750 to 4575 health (90s cooldown)

Prototype Ultimate Medpack - 3750 to 4575 health and additional 1665 over 15 seconds (90s cooldown)

Reusable Ultimate Medpack - 3750 to 4575 health (90s cooldown)

/bugged.

The squad recovery med unit has the same problem...

yes, I've noticed the same thing.

The upgrade from prototype to reusable for the "Ultimate Medpack" isn't an upgrade at all. The prototype heals instantly, and another shot over time.. the reusable instantly, and nothing over time.

Ultimate Medpack - 3750 to 4575 health (90s cooldown)

Prototype Ultimate Medpack - 3750 to 4575 health and additional 1665 over 15 seconds (90s cooldown)

Reusable Ultimate Medpack - 3750 to 4575 health (90s cooldown)

/bugged.

The squad recovery med unit has the same problem...

ALL reusable medpacks work exactly like this. the lvl 8,16,24,32,40 and yes 48.

You would know this if you had RE'd em while leveling. If you just did biochem at 50 I suppose i can see ya missing that.

Working as intended.

The main issue with the blue level 48 medpacks is that it takes 17 ingredients and that makes it not very cost effective at the moment.

They need to adjust that to maybe 12 or 13 ingredients.

That's probably why you don't see many for sale, or if they are for sale it's for a ton of credits.

I hope you're right. Purchasing the diplo mats, I can tell you first thand that the expensive for a consumable seems askew.