Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL REPUBLIC PVPers!

amgtoramg

I hope that you republic pvpers who got in earlier in the early access have enjoyed your time where you actually had some chance of winning, because at 8 central this morning those chances are officially over. I will kill you all. Deal with it. That is all.

I like players with your attitude most.

They seem to be the ones who recklessly charge first, let themselves draw out of group and stomped like a bug. More of you plox.

Just to let you know if your going empire your not going to be fighting republic so yeah have fun with that

Both very true, the latter sadly so.

Personally I just wish you guys had player faction bases your guilds had spent weeks getting the points to buy that I could go blow up while im slaughtering you...ah that would be perfection. grrrr........resist.....making......damn NGE to hell thread....

I am the one to watch out for. I have never been beaten and never will, in any mmo. So when you see me, you will die if your the enemy. Be it 1v1 or 5v1 against me. I will win no matter what the odds are. I choose my fights carefully and attack when the time is right =)

You've almost made the challenge accepted list. almost.

I am the one to watch out for. I have never been beaten and never will, in any mmo. So when you see me, you will die if your the enemy. Be it 1v1 or 5v1 against me. I will win no matter what the odds are. I choose my fights carefully and attack when the time is right =)

Damn that PvE server flag! :p

No i dont think you understand all im going to say is i hope you LOVE huttball

No I dont think YOU understand. Who said I was going to be commiting this faction genocide in warzones? I will hunt you down. I will fight you on the digital beaches, on the digital landing grounds! etc etc

No I dont think YOU understand. Who said I was going to be commiting this faction genocide in warzones? I will hunt you down. I will fight you on the digital beaches, on the digital landing grounds! etc etc

Good plan. No chance of you being in my group that way.

Adding full quote for awesomeness

I shall fight on the digital beaches, I shall fight on the digital landing grounds, I shall fight in the digital fields and in the digital streets, I shall fight in the digital hills; I shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this faction base or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the core, armed and guarded by the Sith Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the new galaxy, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old. NOM NOM NOM NOM!

Butchering of Churchill complete.

Better level youre a** off then im 26 and havent seen not one republic around i dont even know if the planets im being sent to are both faction planets i would love to see some republic questing for me to gank

Better level youre a** off then im 26 and havent seen not one republic around i dont even know if the planets im being sent to are both faction planets i would love to see some republic questing for me to gank

From what I have heard you dont get to gank happy plantets till tatooine.

Personally I just wish you guys had player faction bases your guilds had spent weeks getting the points to buy that I could go blow up while im slaughtering you...ah that would be perfection. grrrr........resist.....making......damn NGE to hell thread....

Oh, someone from SWG...this thread of drivel makes sense now.

I hope that you republic pvpers who got in earlier in the early access have enjoyed your time where you actually had some chance of winning, because at 8 central this morning those chances are officially over. I will kill you all. Deal with it. That is all.

jump on in big guy lets see how you stack up.