when is the chest match color thingy comming out

allexj

NommNomm: Are you still planning on giving us an option to make our chest item colors match the rest of our armor?

Daniel Erickson: The new and vastly improved ‘Hue to Chest’ system launches with Game Update 1.2 and there are more customization and quality of life improvements along those lines hot on its heels.

Taken from: http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-feb-10th-2012

Case rested.

They announced quite a while back that they've removed it indefinitely from the game with no intention of bringing it back.

Can't quite remember the exact reason but it had something to do with the way armor was designed.

That is funny since they never said that. They in fact stated it would be returned to the game fast as possible.

I move for a 12(b)(6) demurrer on the grounds that opposing counsel has failed to state a claim. At no point did counsel begin to suggest any sort of time frame for the release of said patch, and thus the question remains completely unanswered.

Daniel Erickson: The new and vastly improved ‘Hue to Chest’ system launches with Game Update 1.2 and there are more customization and quality of life improvements along those lines hot on its heels.

I swear, nobody in this thread can read.

edit: okay while the patch date might not be released this is as close to the information as you're getting my good man, nobody is grateful these days i'm just trying to help.

Edited by ShadowNessej