Help me make a decision.

VenthiosLestaran

So, I'm giving SWTOR another month and another whirl. I leveled a Jug to 50, but really I wanted to be an Inquisitor who spams lightning all day. Thing is, I really liked Darth Baras as a design.

Do I do the typical Body Type 3 pro awesome? Or do I go for the Body Type 4, an old inquisitor, who's found his balance, who has packed on a bit in his old age and wisdom. The character design aspect of that is really interesting, ad even in Body Type 4, the armor looks pretty okay.

Type 3 offers more of a macho, yet still light sided experience in that his strength as a slave has been tempered by the knowledge of where he came from, what he used to be. He's strong, powerful, yet tempered.

I find myself leaning towards the older, wiser, flawed in body type sorcerer type 4, whom has things to teach others. He'd be a Sith Pureblood, so I'd be erasing his past as a slave, and simply have the character just have been adept with the force instead of direct lightsaber combat.

What do you folks think..type 3..or type 4?

What I did is made a witty, smart *** Type 3 Sith Assassin. I enjoy it sooo much, even rping as him. Trust me, its the way to go.

Also, please for the love of god don't go LS. I see so many of them it makes me cry.

Edited by Tarbacca

I like the concept of #4 more. Seems to have more depth.

I played my Imp Agent as a lean, but older agent type who was totally dedicated to the Empire and it's citizens (not the Sith though, he distrusts and dislikes them.) It's amazing how taking that concept, and choosing my answers based on that developed a really complex character. I even had a crisis of faith moment.

On a light hearted side, I also learned that an older, patriotic Imperial Agent can still be a man-whore.

What I did is made a witty, smart *** Type 3 Sith Assassin. I enjoy it sooo much, even rping as him. Trust me, its the way to go.

Also, please for the love of god don't go LS. I see so many of them it makes me cry.

On Jung Ma I hardly ever saw any LS Sorcs, all red sabers all day err day. Body type 3 does look completely and totally awesome that is true..I don't know, I usually RP characters that really try to break the mold..A non troll type 4 could be interesting..

I vote Pie er no BACON definately bacon.

Body type 4/old but tbh unless you went LS you wouldn't really all mentory. Perhaps your corpulence could be rp'd as an effect of corruption (think Baron Harkonin form Dune). And your Aprentices could be from a long line of apprentices that you advance to a certain point then kill them draining their power ( and adding to your corpulence ). You know Bacon? ;)

My roommate did the whole LS Sith Warrior, it was an interesting approach. My other roommate did the whole smart *** Sith Inq, absolutely hilarious how flippant you can be.

I plan on doing a power hungry Sith Inq who respects only power, but still wants to best you. This one will be female.

I think my Sith Warrior I will try a whole Samurai, code of honor, and fiercely loyal. No idea on gender yet.

I like the concept of #4 more. Seems to have more depth.

I played my Imp Agent as a lean, but older agent type who was totally dedicated to the Empire and it's citizens (not the Sith though, he distrusts and dislikes them.) It's amazing how taking that concept, and choosing my answers based on that developed a really complex character. I even had a crisis of faith moment.

On a light hearted side, I also learned that an older, patriotic Imperial Agent can still be a man-whore.

That's a really interesting idea you had there. I was fiddling with the idea that the color crystal he would use is one he took from a fallen Jedi's lightsaber, a Padawan he killed in his youth that set him on the path towards balance within the force, rather than one of the polar opposites.

Where as the Body Type 3, wouldn't have had that experience yet, and just bases his choices off the ideals he keeps from his home and heart. Compelling, but with less definition due to age.

Type 4... Yeah it's overweight but it looks better than type 3 IMO. Frankly though all the male body types are kinda crap.

You know, that's true they all look kind of bad but, you make do. You won't believe this but, I'm a bit overweight myself. My wife says she would prefer me this way over a lean cut body because she just likes my self image as an older man who knows what's what, minus the cocky hotheaded behavior.

I vote Pie er no BACON definately bacon.

Body type 4/old but tbh unless you went LS you wouldn't really all mentory. Perhaps your corpulence could be rp'd as an effect of corruption (think Baron Harkonin form Dune). And your Aprentices could be from a long line of apprentices that you advance to a certain point then kill them draining their power ( and adding to your corpulence ). You know Bacon? ;)

I'm fat with the souls of my enemies and those that I use to grow more corpulent with power. A curious approach, and interesting none the less. However, DS corruption has a penchant to make you skinny and frail in cannon.

I'm fat with the souls of my enemies and those that I use to grow more corpulent with power. A curious approach, and interesting none the less. However, DS corruption has a penchant to make you skinny and frail in cannon.

Perhaps in the Old Republic, the Sith adopted a Hutt mentality?