Where are all the cunning Virbroknives?

Rafkin

I'm level 36 now and the rating for level 35 weapons is roughy 88. At least thats what my rifle is. My knife rating is like 44 and I can't find a single knife on the GTN that isn't for Aim classes.

Are you guys just using the Aim vibroknives to do more damage and losing on some cunning?

Or is there some secret location where I can buy a vibroknife with cunning?

All the knives are AIM ??? for what freaking class ??? And yes the crafted ones are STILL broke so no one can make blue/purple ones for you..... just another fail Operative observation that our class is on the bottom of the care list.

I just used greens that were quest rewards or bought off GTN every 2-3 levels while levelling, once in a while getting lucky on a blue. At 50 you can buy a good one with Corellia commendations, then from there, there are purples you can get from PVE and PVP rewards.

someone on my server is making blue vibroknives with Cunning. I just bought one with an augmentation slot on GTN last night. I'm only lvl 35 and it's a lvl 37 item so it will be another day or so before I can stab someones face

I have only been ablt to craft a level 25 and 37 blue prototype, and 48 orange epic vibroknives. All others are green. For some reason Bioware pooped the bed on reverse engineering vibroknives (and scatterguns). VERY disappointed as it is an operatives offhand weapon :(

Keep buying my knives!! :D

Why don't you get the PVP weapons?

I can't remember the exact prices of those, but I think they were around 350 warzone comendations, which would be something like 4-5 warzones. Even for someone that hates PVP that should be doable. Remember, you don't even have to win..

You can get them from the PVP vendor next to the PVP Quest terminals (not Jensen, the other one, to the right of the terminals) in the Combat Training Quarters.

Cheers,

Torn

Edited by DarthIncy

Every Flashpoint has a drop for a vibroknife. Once in a while I had a lvl 50 guildie run me through a few times one day. I think we did three BP runs in 45 minutes one time.

Other than that, Belsavis Vendor, Class Missions, and another vendor Nar Shadaa I think has one.

GTN Surf unless there is an armstech on your server that wants to make them.