Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

4 Waves "Planned" Today Confirmed

ruktuim

I continue to get the sense they have this all very firmly mapped out and are just being overtly conservative to try and avoid any backlash from any "missed" waves. I do think it is odd they can't send an email to people to at least confirm that wave they are scheduled in, even if a time frame for those waves cant be set in stone. I also find it odd to have 3/4 waves scheduled for a day done before lunchtime, perhaps we will get lucky and see a few more waves later.

We need as many waves as it takes for me to get in today.

Then stop there. Absolutely no more for 24 hours. That sounds perfectly fair.

lol good luck.

The plus side with the waves is you avoid the 9 hour queues of Aion (if anyone played that) although, i don't remember Rift having any queues on the EU side in early access or LOTRO (back in the day).

waves. it's a good idea, favours the hardcore who preordered early yet paid the same as everyone else.

The beta weekends went so smoothly for the most part, I dont know why they are being so conservative for launch.

I also dont see why its bad to at least let people know the DAY they can expect to get in, its not like you have to commit to a certain time frame.

Also....with as big as this game is, and as much hype is going on....you should have enough people there to do waves 24/7 till everyone is in. Its not like you have to quit at noon!