Congrats to all the 50's out there!

Zokunen

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you farm the entire PvP set if there's no one to fight/queue up?

Match would end early and I'd get my commendations. I'll be 50 maybe by saturday night/sunday. There's a few people on my server near my level so we'll have our fun.

Match would end early and I'd get my commendations. I'll be 50 maybe by saturday night/sunday. There's a few people on my server near my level so we'll have our fun.

Uhh, the match wouldn't start at all.

Unless the queue system works differently than I think.

Btw, not trying to be a smart *** or anything. Just legitimately curious.

Edited by Jaku

what if the ppl you are refering to have been in closed beta, beta and done everything and reached lvl 50, so they dont want to do all over again?!? what if thats all!

They don't care. It's the usual "you're higher level than me *points finger* NOOO LIIIIFE*

It's funny tho, I've been busy with work and finals the past few days, if I had all that time to play I would've been well into my 40's. Maybe they just aren't that good at the game.

Uhh, the match wouldn't start at all.

Unless the queue system works differently than I think.

Btw, not trying to be a smart *** or anything. Just legitimately curious.

It starts, and ends if there aren't enough players on a side. Hands out commendations and calls it a day. Not sure if 50's have their level 50 only que or they get chucked in with all the levels.... Because that would be hysterical.

Maybe you guys are just slow readers.. Beats me. I've done just about every quest on each planet I've been to and I actually pay attention to the storyline. I'm 32, professions leveled, probably gonna hit 40 today. It does not take a long time to level up in this game. 1-25 easily in a day.

Exactly, but im pretty certain a lot of people dont play 24 hours straight ;)

If people want to level to 50 fast, its their choice, some people like to play fast. Not something I would want to do personally, but that does not mean they are not enjoying themselves because I would not enjoy levelling quick.

I need sleep and have to work though and don't want to skip anything so I will take my time. I dont believe people can do it without skipping on something though, be it sleep or the dialogue. Seems a bit of a shame to miss all the great work that has been put into the game - but that is just my opinion.

Exactly, but im pretty certain a lot of people dont play 24 hours straight ;)

Work and finals the past few days buddy and I'm in my 30s. (levels not age, thank god).

Now semesters over and I have the next month to do nothing but play if I want. :)

Just don't get why people care so much about how others play. I don't see any threads asking why people are so slow

Edited by Kricys

It starts, and ends if there aren't enough players on a side. Hands out commendations and calls it a day. Not sure if 50's have their level 50 only que or they get chucked in with all the levels.... Because that would be hysterical.

Oh I see, from my time doing the low level warzones, it would usually take 15 minutes on a very heavy server to pop, and all the spots were filled when I got in.

So I assumed that the match only started when both sides had 8 people.

But I guess finding 8 50's on both factions wouldn't be too difficult anyway.

Edited by Jaku

I'm not even sure what the supposed exploit is but a dev posted that there was no exploit and the highest level characters according to their reports were quest leveled and not PvP leveled. Love how people will throw anything out there to put down someone who is ahead of them...and no I'm not 50 lol I'm only lvl 20.

Oh I see, from my time doing the low level warzones, it would usually take 15 minutes on a populated server to pop, and all the spots were filled when I got in.

So I assumed that the match only started when both sides had 8 people.

But I guess finding 8 50's on both factions wouldn't be too difficult anyway.

Gotta ask someone who got to 50 in beta. No idea if they have a special bracket just for themselves. It happened to me enough times to hit the first valor rank the first day of early access. Game lasted 2 min and ended.

IMHO....

If you can get to 50 in ~3 days.

The game is broken.

It's been done a million times before. Even in EQ someone reached the cap 5 months before everyone else.

Now, if really casual players can get to the cap in 3 days, then it's broken.

Congrats to them, I'll be playing pretty often(maybe not compared to them) and slowww...I don't really want to rush to the end, I just want to enjoy all the voice acting and stuff...I didn't play beta so no desire to rush here. I can see how it'd be appealing though as it has its competitive advantages.

IMHO....

If you can get to 50 in ~3 days.

The game is broken.

Well it's not intended to be a Korean grind fest but even Aion had people reach 50 within 4-5 days. Wow is incredibly easy to hit cap, even without boa's but they have dungeon finder so it's not a really good measure.

You can hit level cap in every mmo available right now in under a week. It's kinda the point of these games... ya know, to hit max level because that's where the bulk of the content is.

If they enjoy powerleveling then i'm genuinely happy for them. Congratulations! :)

In lotro the powerlevelers were usually the guys who when our guild (kin) was doing instances would go: "We need a healer? Wait i log in with my alt" so they are actually handy and can contribute to the community. While i don't do it myself i really like these guys (well some of them atleast). :)

there are no 50's yet ><

also , .. everyone should play how they want if they want to power level .. let them at least we wont be bothered for a long time by them untill we accualy hit cap and enjoyed the whole story :s

Edited by Genesizs

It's been done a million times before. Even in EQ someone reached the cap 5 months before everyone else.

Now, if really casual players can get to the cap in 3 days, then it's broken.

But there's no one around to twink them, or power level them. *shrugs* whatever, grind away and burn yourselves out, I don't care.

Congrats to them, I'll be playing pretty often(maybe not compared to them) and slowww...I don't really want to rush to the end, I just want to enjoy all the voice acting and stuff...I didn't play beta so no desire to rush here. I can see how it'd be appealing though as it has its competitive advantages.

Honestly, unless it's a story quest i mash space bar and just read the text to make my dark side choice. After 2 level 25's in beta and 32 levels in early access I've just about had it with the repeating conversations. I'll still watch the story cinematics, those are actually really cool.