Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Cover is broken again

ZDProletariat

At the beginning of the game, it was horrible trying to go into cover. Then they did some fixes and it was amazing again.

Now since the last couple patches, I've begun having trouble getting into cover as fast as before. A primary problem is the cover screen pops down, but it doesn't actually put you in cover until a few seconds later.

sigh, they broke cover again.

I hope they know and plan on fixing it.

Edited by ZDProletariat

At the beginning of the game, it was horrible trying to go into cover. Then they did some fixes and it was amazing again.

Now since the last couple patches, I've begun having trouble getting into cover as fast as before. A primary problem is the cover screen pops down, but it doesn't actually put you in cover until a few seconds later.

sigh, they broke cover again.

I hope they know and plan on fixing it.

are you using crouch or take cover?

The logic I think is causing for the take cover problem is that I found out crouch takes less time to do then take cover now here comes the logic part. Most likely the take cover options takes longer because when you hit it, it tries to search for that green shadow of you in any place of cover which means it should take longer while crouch just gives the server to make you crouch instantly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.