Where are last night's Patch Notes?

Blackavaar

Okay. That's the first time they ran maintenance without applying a patch to fix something. So, I guess the bugs are mostly fixed at this point?

:csw_redsaber::csw_bluesaber:

:rolleyes:

Maintenance means maintenance. It doesn't mean patch day. Most patches where applied on maintenance day as an efficiency thing. The servers were coming down so it gave a chance to apply patches. Emergency patches took the servers down on other days and the boards ignited with QQ. How dare BW take the servers down twice in 1 week?!!?

Patches will go in when they are ready.

:rolleyes:

Maintenance means maintenance. It doesn't mean patch day. Most patches where applied on maintenance day as an efficiency thing. The servers were coming down so it gave a chance to apply patches. Emergency patches took the servers down on other days and the boards ignited with QQ. How dare BW take the servers down twice in 1 week?!!?

Patches will go in when they are ready.

Just saying it's a first. That's all. I'm just used to checking the patch notes every Tuesday and this is the first time there was nothing there.

/thread

:csw_redsaber::csw_bluesaber:

You mean to tell me that Bioware wasn't clear on this in the weekly copy and paste notes?

When the Community Blog says this:

Scheduled Maintenance: February 22nd, 2012

There IS an update...

vs. today's note that simply said:

Scheduled Maintenance: February 28th, 2012

Which means there was NO update.

Bioware REALLY needs to be a bit clearer on this. I don't read the weekly copy and pasted notes looking for the one or two words that MAY have changed. Communication is very lacking from all of them.

Hello everyone,

In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the topic of maintenance times and patch notes, we will be closing this current thread. Allison Berryman also commented on this earlier this morning:

Hi everyone! Sorry to see there's some confusion about the maintenance. Make sure you check out the community blog frequently - we always announce maintenance times there early, and we post a reminder the day before the maintenance.

In our reminder yesterday, we posted "This week there will be no new patch, but we will be performing regular maintenance on our servers and SWTOR.com." We'll continue to update the blog regularly with maintenance info (and we'll work to make sure you know what to expect during that maintenance), so please make sure to check it out!