Really TIred of the Twitter "humour"

Bronz

I would have preferred if rather than sending out 'wave 4 just started...' messages they would say 'waveyou 4 just started, it includes upto july 21 at noon...'

If they really are doing it solely by preorder registration date, then this information is out there somewhere. They just aren't telling us.

You know...I'm actually going to agree with this "QQ". I was just saying the same thing to myself a few minutes ago. I'm a very sarcastic person and probably 95% of the time whatever comes out of my mouth is in jest, but yes, there is a time and place. I don't mind some fun and games but Reid constantly jerking our chains is a little unprofessional.

if you want cold hard numbers go to @SWTOR if they have info they will post

if you want someone to chat with then go talk to Stephen on his PERSONAL TWITTER

he could just close the twitter and not talk to any of you, and tell everyone to Email him questions. would you like that? cause i know he would.

Q Q

Don't plan your day around a game. I got in the first wave this morning yet still went to work. Do something useful with your time.

Took the words right out of my mouth! I too got in this morning, I am a responsible adult and went into work. (Now I am wasting time at work :p)

There is 52 pages of people QQ that they didn't get in.... Anyone would be a little annoyed having to deal with that.

Annoyed or not, Bioware is a company and those people are their costumers, they should handle it like professionals.

It is not like they didnt knew that this was going to happen.

I agree completely, he's the Community Manager, not resident Frat boy.

The players want info, not " My kitten killing is exaggerated ", sure jokes are okay, but not when followed by being blatantly rude to the community, with comments like

" We never said everyone would get in on Day One, and we're starting slow deliberately. We'll get to you. "

Pretty sure that could have been worded better to avoid sounding like " Wait your damn turn ".

Wow are you ever oversensitive.... How is that quote even rude it is just factual. First you complain about him making jokes on his personal twitter feed and then you complain when he makes a serious post. The guy cannot win.

Grow up the lot of you so many people sounding like whiney demanding brats today.