The easiest way to fix people leaving WZ, no penalty required

oldshatterhand

Just make it that for the daily/weekly you need x games won OR y games played. I'd say for daily 3 wins or 6 played and for weekly 9 wins or 18 played would be fair. This way people will have no reason to ever leave warzones on purpose since they wouldn't gain the played "point" and a WZ leaver penalty wouldn't even be required.

And if you also keep wins as they are now as alternative, premades are still perfectly viable since you can get your daily/weekly done twice as fast if you win. Eventually the number of played games can be increased to 3x instead of 2x, so wins are even more valuable, but not the only option as it is now.

Nice idea but theres a number of people who leave warzones for various reasons. Some (on my server) due to being placed in a 4-0 huttball match, at the end of any match, or because its quite frankly something they don't feel like playing at the time.

My opinion... Wanna make some of us stop leaving warzones? Simple fix... stop putting us in the end of matches and let us pick which one we WANT to play. I know a number of ppl who auto-leave huttball because they simply wanna play the other two so I can only assume there's more like that.

Edited by Xioshen

Nice idea but theres a number of people who leave warzones for various reasons. Some (on my server) due to being placed in a 4-0 huttball match, at the end of any match, or because its quite frankly something they don't feel like playing at the time.

I don't understand why people leave so quickly after seeing a 4-0 or 5-0 score. If you just stick around for another minute or two, you'll at least get a couple commendations and some valor. Not a lot, but for minimal work and time, I feel it's worth it (especially if you can get a couple quick medals before the match ends).

I really don't see the problem.

The most effective way to get Valor is to quit and abandon teammates if you go down 1-0 and join a team that will carry you. Of course you need to blame the "bads" in your group first because it is their fault.

What is a better example of valor and heroism?

Edited by richardya

best way to make then stop leaving is for them to i dunno balance PvP... sorry but not fun to go into huttball against an 8 person team with 7 of them being Sorcs,,,

So you quit and let someone else take your spot in that group? True valor.

Seriously, add up the HP of both teams and if your side has a 100HP or more deficit compared to the opposition, abandon your team.

Edited by richardya