Upgrade to collectors? How much?

JediElf

The Collector's Edition is available in physical form only. If you manage to get one, you just enter the code under your account information and it upgrades your game.

^-- This. I suggest go with digital deluxe if you are looking for ingame stuff only. The collector's edition has a statue, art book, CD, and access to collector's vendor which has 1 item set (I forgot) but the artbook is pretty and statue is nice :) but it is expensive.

^-- This. I suggest go with digital deluxe if you are looking for ingame stuff only. The collector's edition has a statue, art book, CD, and access to collector's vendor which has 1 item set (I forgot) but the artbook is pretty and statue is nice :) but it is expensive.

CE vendor has social gear, vanity pets, and companion customizations. Devs have stated that they'll continue to update the items available on the vendor over time.

Speaking of upgrading, I want to get the Holocam (I know I can just hide the UI and print screen, but the Holocam seems more convenient). Can I just get that for cheaper than upgrading to Deluxe?
AFAIK, the only way to get the DDE or CE items is to purchase those editions. The items (holocam, speeder bike, etc.) are not available separately. You get the whole package or nothing. And I believe BW have said they have no plans to make them available for separate purchase in the future.

The exception is the VIP lounge bracelet, which you can buy for the bargain basement price of only 1.5 million credits. That gets you access to the lounge where the CE vendor hangs out, but the vendor won't talk to you unless you actually redeemed a CE code on your account.

Edited by Adric_the_Red