I really hope Torstatus.net is not accurate on population!

Icysunx

Apparently some servers have lost 1/3 of there population in the last month and every single server in the U.S. and Europe has lost people compared to last week except for 2 to 3. I really enjoy this game and hope at least patch 1.2 will bring back some of the people if this is actually the case. Edited by Icysunx

no, its not. those types of sites don't show server population just activity. lower servers are seeing lower activity because everyone is rerolling on a heavier server.

Those type of sites are TREMENDOUS at showing TRENDS. Not population.

Apparently some servers have lost 1/3 of there population in the last month and every single server in the U.S. and Europe has lost people compared to last week except for 2 to 3. I really enjoy this game and hope at least patch 1.2 will bring back some of the people if this is actually the case.

Activity != population

Wow that site is totally way off.

My server "the Harbinger" hits either Heavy to Very Heavy and yet looking at the data it is showing that it averages Standard.

So whoever is running that thing I would imagine is just entering random data and hoping for a bunch of sucker hits. Cross that one off your list.

Edit.

I also know when I log in there are a lot of Standard/heavy servers but, looking at just the US servers it would seem most were light, some standard and 1 heavy. Which if you look a the server list when loading up does not seem to be reflected properly on that site.

Edited by Fizbanic

Your prayers have been answered: torstatus has been debunked nine ways to sunday and anyone with even a remedial understanding of basic math and statistics recognizes and acknowledges that. It's garbage. Edited by Blotter