Best DPS Class?

ColePomaikai

Depends on what you like, ranged pew pew or the up close and personal touch?

I personally enjoy both. Hump the rafters as a sorc and crack skulls as a pt.

Or if your into a challenge, roll a marauder. Your cooldowns will roll just about every class 1v1 and you'll have fairly heavy burst but using.

keybinds/mouse moving will be mandatory for either a pt/van or mara/sent though. Start early and it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Simple. At range you have "awesome button" Bounty Hunters with their Tracer missile. Nice DPS that can be used for a long time. If you are smart you actually use other skills like rail shot, unload, heat seeking missiles etc.

At close it would be Maruder or Operative. My suggestion - play Maruder. He require some skill but Operatives (people talking) sux at lvl 50 a loot. And Operative is all about dps burst while Maruder can keep sustained dps.

So far, fully specced arsenal merc has been doing amazing dps. With lots of power, crit, and surge, this guy will be unstoppable! Great sustained dps, 3 potential stuns (electro dart, jet boost if you're up close, and rocket punch if you put the talents points in for the 4 meter or not push) plus you've got heavy armor and heals if you are in a pinch. Property rotation of skills is really key for optimum dps and regulating heat.

As you can tell, there's no current way to really know. Bio stated that their goal is to have all DPS specs (not any specific class, but ALL DPS specs) within 5% of each other. so far, outside of personal preference, the timed tests I've seen do really show most DPS specs, including pures and multi-role AC's pretty close.

So it really boils down to pick ur flavor. Im a solid fan of Juggernaut myself. but play a few and decide for yourself.

Note: PvP will push certain specs to the forefront, specifically those that deal burst damage. the comment about mauraders above is an example. but if its PvE, then pick what you like playing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.