Operative/scoundrel not OP? give me a break

XxPetexX

Roll an Op or Scoundrel. That's what I did to figure out what the crap they were doing to me. Sometimes you need to learn the class by playing the class. I don't mean to sound disrespectful but I do say this modestly. Good players who want to get an edge usually roll the class that is stomping them. In turn you might really love the class too. It wouldn't hurt, assuming your current toon is geared.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorcerers are a walk in the park (usually, ofc there are very skilled players who beat me). I know the deal with them. get in close, leg strike, go to town, interrupt, repeat til dead.

But Operatives... like I say you get jumped, wonder what the hell is going on, get back up, get stunned all the while getting attacked with uber dps, pop resolute and notice you have virtually no HP left.

You then pop rebuke and sabre ward and start wailing away and he vanishes.....

what you are left with when he comes back is guarded by the force and a 6 second window wo just NUKE him down....

I often get them to like 20-10% because theya re so squishy once you do get to wail on them.

But that head start they get and the vanish to wait out your cds is too much to recover from for me

Force Stasis, pacify, zen, force camo, dots? You are using 3 of your cd's at your disposal. When you have a lot more. I would also question your spec and reactions.

Yes I'm a sentinel and I honestly don't have issues in pvp at all especially not if I can get someone alone. Most of my deaths I usually feel are me mistiming something. So if I was you I would be looking at my play and fixing that before I post about nerfing classes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.