People posting in non-default fonts

Aurojiin

Moderators and such aside... you, the one posting in italicised cyan font, or bolded red. You know who you are.

I know your parents told you that you were a special flower, but that does not mean you need a unique style to show us all how important your opinion is. At the very least, I'm going to skip every single post you make in an effort to preserve my eyes from the gratuitous torture you're trying to inflict upon them.

Or maybe people actually like reading yellow on blue and it's just me.

u mad bro?

In all seriousness, it's a common thing on forums. You'll get used to it. I actually hadn't noticed until you said something. Now I get to see it for another day or so before I stop noticing it again.

Edited by zaea

In all seriousness, it's a common thing on forums. You'll get used to it.

I'm not new to the internet. I guess it's just been a while since I've been on a forum large enough to actually have a noticeable number of people doing it. Luckily there's an ignore list function.

I actually hadn't noticed until you said something. Now I get to see it for another day or so before I stop noticing it again.

You're welcome :p

I'm not new to the internet. I guess it's just been a while since I've been on a forum large enough to actually have a noticeable number of people doing it. Luckily there's an ignore list function.

I guess I'm on another rather large forum lol

I see it every day.

You're welcome :p

*shakes fist*

When Im generally making a benign well written posting about something, I use my preferred color scheme that identifies me because I like to express my individuality. However when I'm just being a tool like every other joe dork and hairy... I use the default color because then it blends in with all the other troll nonsense that is easily looked over.

But then, you prolly already have me on ignore ;)