The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Force User Favortism on DoTs and Stealth

Metalmac

We don't even need to spec into the damage reduction. Damage doesn't break our Force Camo.

OP does entertain me though. Seems like someone needs to get familiar with the "Create New Character" button so they don't have to be so jealous of the class they feel is so much better.

EDIT:

Regardless of the point you were trying to make, over-exaggerating things doesn't give credibility. :\

Like I said there is a CLEAR reason we are the least played class.

FAVORTISM for Force Users.

DoTs that can not be purged, but they can purge mine.

Force User Stealth that can only be broken by a AOE that Scoundrel and Imperial Agent do not have.

Escape methods that Force Users have as options that we do not have.

Clearly anyone that has ever played a Scondrel or Imperial Agent at 50 PVP knows this as fact.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When a Scoundrel or Imperial Agent emergency Stealths any DoTs keep them out of Stealth.

When a Force User that can Stealth uses Stealth to get away ALL DoTs are wiped.

Go ahead and tell me this is not FAVORITISM!

Force User gets away clean as his Stealth does not kick him back out of Stealth.

Scoundrel or Imperial Agent can not wipe the Force User DoTs even if unstealthed?

Explain to me how this is not Favoritism in an extreme case as the Force user ALSO HAS SPEED BOOST TOO!!!!

tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile

oh And my dots get wiped by stealthies with one button and then they vanish.

You have a cone-based aoe Carbine Burst to try to get them out. You could also just heal or use Evasion (which clears all negative effects) and then stealth (without having to use vanish if you are in a 1v1 fight). So much L2P in these PVP forums. But maybe I am just being trolled.

What class are you even talking about?

A Scoundrel can not use a rifle.

And no any DoT from any Force User can not be purged by us. We can only purge Tech DoTs.

Like I said there is a CLEAR reason we are the least played class.

FAVORTISM for Force Users.

DoTs that can not be purged, but they can purge mine.

Force User Stealth that can only be broken by a AOE that Scoundrel and Imperial Agent do not have.

Escape methods that Force Users have as options that we do not have.

Clearly anyone that has ever played a Scondrel or Imperial Agent at 50 PVP knows this as fact.

Sorcerer can wipe Tech DoTs.

Operative can wipe Force DoTs.

Assassin and Operative both have an "emergency" skill that removes DoTs so that they can restealth.

Explain why you out number the Scoundrel version then?

Umm, because we can shoot lightning out of our hands. LIGHTNING SHOOTS OUT OF OUR FREAKING HANDS.

and Darth Maul lawls

i'm sorry that you're surprised that in a game set in the star wars universe people actually chose lightsabers and LIGHTNING SHOOTING OUT OF THEIR FREAKING HANDS over silly hats...

:ph_use_the_force: and :ph_win:

Clearly the OP has a one sided opinion with no intention to learn the truth about other classes.

As stated earlier, you can heal, us, shadows, cannot... So, you want to be able to do everything we can PLUS heal? Gtf...

I did not EVER MENTION HEALING once.

What does healing have to do with DoTs?

If a STEALTH CLASS is healing he is no longer in stealth.

If a STEALTH CLASS is purging he is no longer in stealth.

We can not purge the DoTs so can not Stealth. What do you not understand?

You can purge the DoT and Stealth. This is clearly a Favortism.

Sorcerer can wipe Tech DoTs.

Operative can wipe Force DoTs.

Assassin and Operative both have an "emergency" skill that removes DoTs so that they can restealth.

Scrapper the mirror of the Operative can only Tirage Tech DoTs not Force Dots.

Hmmm now why would the Imp be able to do something I am complaining about that Rep can not?

REALLY and what would that be?

Thermal Grenade requires a target.

Flash Grenade requires a target.

FlyBy is the only AOE that does not require a target but takes 12 Seconds before anything happens and you have to stand still and cast it for 9 seconds.

You call that a STEALTH BREAKER?

I think you need to real more and L2P.

blaster Volley.

So was this to be funny? What is the value of your post, please explain.

You ignored the fact that we have no AOE to break Force Users out of Stealth.

Are u complaining because 1 class "might"have an advantage over u? U realise u are QQing because u cant easily beat a assassin/shadow thats one class of many....if 1 class is your only issue then consider yourself lucky since u can solo the other 7 easily.

This isn't favoritism, Assassins are just better than Operatives due to face tanking the nerfbat for so long.

I would suggest that our Vital Shot use poison as that way just like Force they can not purge our DoTs.

This would be fair as currently the Force Users can purge my DoTs and I can never purge the Force User DotS.

I would suggest that our Vital Shot use poison as that way just like Force they can not purge our DoTs.

This would be fair as currently the Force Users can purge my DoTs and I can never purge the Force User DotS.

Sage/Sorc can only remove Force DoTs.

If you're refering to an Assassin, they have Resilience, that removes everything, just like Lucky Dodge, but don't have anything else.

REALLY and what would that be?

Thermal Grenade requires a target.

Flash Grenade requires a target.

FlyBy is the only AOE that does not require a target but takes 12 Seconds before anything happens and you have to stand still and cast it for 9 seconds.

You call that a STEALTH BREAKER?

I think you need to real more and L2P.

I use carbine burst to get stealth out....typically if someone vanishes on me I have a TA up and ready..so I use carbine burst and 80% of the time, they are pulled out.

really...learn your class man.

also, evasion removes dots

Scoundrel and Imperial Agent HAVE NO AOE to break Force Users out of Stealth. Again Favortism!

Also I you forgot to mention that your purge works on our DoTs and ours does work on yours.

And again Favortism for Force Users.

Shadows have no opener... let`s make it like this, you get our defensive cooldown but you also lose your opener damage abilities.

Seems fair right?

Scoundrel and Imperial Agent HAVE NO AOE to break Force Users out of Stealth. Again Favortism!

Also I you forgot to mention that your purge works on our DoTs and ours does work on yours.

And again Favortism for Force Users.

So you stick around with a gunslinger. I constantly kick people out of stealth, because I have nothing better to use that AOE on.

When a Scoundrel or Imperial Agent emergency Stealths any DoTs keep them out of Stealth.

When a Force User that can Stealth uses Stealth to get away ALL DoTs are wiped.

Go ahead and tell me this is not FAVORITISM!

Force User gets away clean as his Stealth does not kick him back out of Stealth.

Scoundrel or Imperial Agent can not wipe the Force User DoTs even if unstealthed?

Explain to me how this is not Favoritism in an extreme case as the Force user ALSO HAS SPEED BOOST TOO!!!!

Nope, i Get Pulled Out of Force Cloak More time then i get Away.

• 2 weeks later...
All DoTs arent wiped on stealth or even on Force Cloak use - we pop resilience or the equivalent to purge them (which is on a reasonable CD).

And you can break force user stealth immediately with AE just as easily as any other stealther.

Another useless whine post.

First off having played a Scrapper and a Sawbones I can confirm this is a lie.

I have stood in corner doing Triage 5 times to wipe the DoTs off from a single Force User.

This is the result of stacking DoTs, my Bleed has been confirmed to not stack.

Again FAVORTISM for Force Users.

(By the way in order to use a AOE I have to have a target other wise it is Flyby and that takes 9 seconds. Much unlike the all the Force Users have a very fast AOE. Again Favortism)

Sage/Sorc can only remove Force DoTs.

If you're refering to an Assassin, they have Resilience, that removes everything, just like Lucky Dodge, but don't have anything else.

Lucky Dodge is WAY UP IN the Dirty Fighting Tree only.

The most worthless tree the Scoundrel has mind you.