"OMG I'm LEVEL 50 FIRST" alright Gz on skipping all content O.o *claps*

Merup

They are most certainly not re-skinned versions of all the rest you are a terrible troll or you simple have a huge comprehension issue....they can go in three different directions and take you in about 10 different ways each...so that is not all the same quests being re-skinned buddy shut IT!

Three whole separate ways that can either go light, dark or neutral? Seems to me if you min-max that means it really goes two, light or dark. And then since you are choosing one for the most part, it goes one way.

I don't have a comprehension issue, nor am I a troll. No, I won't post my reading comprehension qualifications. And someone with a differing opinion than yours isn't a troll.

Have a fantastic day :)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Three whole separate ways that can either go light, dark or neutral? Seems to me if you min-max that means it really goes two, light or dark. And then since you are choosing one for the most part, it goes one way.

I don't have a comprehension issue, nor am I a troll. No, I won't post my reading comprehension qualifications. And someone with a differing opinion than yours isn't a troll.

Have a fantastic day :)

I really don't see how he could be serious man. :p

Well i dont know about these "expert level 50 Gamers" but for most of us who have a life outside the game i am enjoying the experiance. If this is their claim to fame (exploiting, grinding and living on red bull and coke) then i wish them well. But i know for a fact they will be bored out of their mind about an hour after hitting 50. Because for them its about being first...and after 50 then what?

I dont particularly want to hit 50 on my own and then sit around waiting for my other guildies to catch me up. Will just force me into making another toon...and that becomes a rocky road :eek:

So good luck to the speed junkies...may the force take you on to another new MMO where you can be first all over again :D

I really don't see how he could be serious man. :p

Oh, I know. But I'm not here to troll, I'm here to post my opinion and back it up when it comes to it. Trolling him would detract from my credibility, which I don't want. So I posted my response as kindly as I could.

Wish he had done the same.

You should have said it this way....

Way too much effort at almost 4 am!

Sorry if this is a double post, but this fully needed a response!

Edit: Merup, that is why I said most. And if you can't see the blatant similarities between killing X number of enemies for Y reason(s) then, more power to you. I'm glad someone can sit through all that voice acting, as it is all top notch.

Me? No way can I, I'd get too antsy. I'd want to go out, slice 'em up and move on. The fun for me truly starts at 50, and if I feel the urge to go back and listen to Imperial Soldier 43AZ...that is what an alt is for.

Edited by DrexraS

Way too much effort at almost 4 am!

Sorry if this is a double post, but this fully needed a response!

LOL almost 1am here in Hawaii... I know the feeling but i'm jacked up on Coffee and my wifes fantastic homemade apple blackberry pie.

Agree. It works in wow, and for some reason people there are impressed with worlds first. But it wont work here

People aren't that impressed. Honestly, I couldn't tell you the name of anyone who was 'first' at anything in any of the games I've played. I simply don't care, and those trying to grab their 15 minutes quickly fade into the background and are forgotten.

LOL almost 1am here in Hawaii... I know the feeling but i'm jacked up on Coffee and my wifes fantastic homemade apple blackberry pie.

Sounds delicious! Honey Nut Cheerios and Diet Coke/Red Bull on my end. Waiting on the servers to come back up!

This is what I say to people like that:

"Your boss called you, he said you're fired, because you haven't showed up to work in a few days."

Ether that, they did shifts with there friends... otherwise this joke wouldn't work.

Edited by Beedlejuice

Sounds delicious! Honey Nut Cheerios and Diet Coke/Red Bull on my end. Waiting on the servers to come back up!

I'm originally from Washington State (Tacoma area), and as a kid, i'd always be getting into trouble for raiding the neighbors apple trees, or going down into the gully and picking blackberries for my Mom to make Jelly with.. so my wife decided, as I love both fruits she was gonna make them both for me in a pie.... She hooked me with the first one, i've had her make about 20 since LOL.

I'm originally from Washington State (Tacoma area), and as a kid, i'd always be getting into trouble for raiding the neighbors apple trees, or going down into the gully and picking blackberries for my Mom to make Jelly with.. so my wife decided, as I love both fruits she was gonna make them both for me in a pie.... She hooked me with the first one, i've had her make about 20 since LOL.

Super jelly about the pies. I have a few days before that is made on my end. But, if I don't get a pie while I'm back home for Christmas break, I'll be a sad, sad college student! We pretty much exist on desserts, tacos and crummy dorm food!

Ohai there, neighbor!

Auburn, WA here ;p

mm.. sounds delicious! send me some! :D

Edit: Merup, that is why I said most. And if you can't see the blatant similarities between killing X number of enemies for Y reason(s) then, more power to you. I'm glad someone can sit through all that voice acting, as it is all top notch.

Me? No way can I, I'd get too antsy. I'd want to go out, slice 'em up and move on. The fun for me truly starts at 50, and if I feel the urge to go back and listen to Imperial Soldier 43AZ...that is what an alt is for.

I did in beta, it's all quite redundant to me at this point. Once you've heard most of it, especially more than once, you already know what they said. Missing the main story line is for sure missing the meat and potatoes of the game. There are some missions, though, that aren't part of the class story line that are pretty cool. They tend to come in chains, and even though I watched those cut scenes already I intend to watch them again.

Super jelly about the pies. I have a few days before that is made on my end. But, if I don't get a pie while I'm back home for Christmas break, I'll be a sad, sad college student! We pretty much exist on desserts, tacos and crummy dorm food!

LOL I'm MARRIED and OLD and I still live for and exist on that stuff [minus the crummy dorm food](only cause my wife makes it fresh and it rox)

Ohai there, neighbor!

Auburn, WA here ;p

mm.. sounds delicious! send me some! :D

Heh... would be my luck you'd be my sisters kid (and my sister and I haven't talked to one another in... 7 years? )lol. If you have an Uncle Sam that is estranged from the family..... ignore me :p

Edited by Saitada

People aren't that impressed. Honestly, I couldn't tell you the name of anyone who was 'first' at anything in any of the games I've played. I simply don't care, and those trying to grab their 15 minutes quickly fade into the background and are forgotten.

^ This.

I've played a lot of MMOs and even powerleveled like a freaking robot a number of times, even though I'm just an ordinary, organic meatbag.

Back in -07 (I think it was) when EQ2 launched their first PvP servers I claimed server first, but I did so because I enjoyed to compete, not because it gave me any bragging rights whatsoever.

For the record, I'm not powerleveling in SW:TOR. Actually one of the first games that actually is really, REALLY fun to level in. I'm sure in a year from now, I'll be skipping most of the side quest cutscenes, but that would only be after I've done multiple playthroughs.

As most have already mentioned, let people play the game in their own way. They can decide what to do with their own free time. ;)

- Elim