"OMG I'm LEVEL 50 FIRST" alright Gz on skipping all content O.o *claps*

Merup

I think most people that power to 50 will have probably experienced the story in Beta. Good luck to 'em. I'm taking it easy as this will be my first playthrough, but I'm not going to get bent out of shape about how others choose to spend their gametime.

i experienced story in beta but mostly I .. uhm.. well.. tested so there's less bugs now.

Now i'm enjoying thoroughly exploring the world, checking details, enjoying the voiced content, exploring the possibilities of my toons.

I don't plan on leaving the starter planets before I've seen them inside out on all my 8 toons.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i experienced story in beta but mostly I .. uhm.. well.. tested so there's less bugs now.

Now i'm enjoying thoroughly exploring the world, checking details, enjoying the voiced content, exploring the possibilities of my toons.

I don't plan on leaving the starter planets before I've seen them inside out on all my 8 toons.

totally agree with you on that point I love the world and how big it is I love just walking around and maybe find something I didn't expect and e amazed :)

Sorry I had to make this, I'm just getting tired of seeing thread about people bragging about being 50 first... So what? really I mean, you probably skipped the whole story line, so I can't really see the achievement? maybe its just me, but I would hate myself for being 50 and didn't do the story to the fullest but Gzz to all of you I guess ;)

I played atleast 15 hours a day (no rl obligations atm) and I was in the very first wave of EA. I am still not lvl 30.

The only way to get to lvl 50 before EA is over is to skip cutscenes etc. I can't see any other way.

If you played beta and know where all the quest are sure you can make 50 in 3-4 days but still you out level you friends become a Jawa Ninja in the forums complaining about how ad the game is. For me I am just tooling along, even though I was in beta, now enjoying some old friends company while leveling and making new ones but this is just my opinion and you know what they say about that. everybody has one...

So hurry to 50 get your braggin rights because Frankly Scarlet my I don't give a darn.

if there are people at 50 already than that is a major design flaw.

Character progression should be a long term goal with a sense of achievement and satisfaction at the end of a few months game play.

Hate the new get to max level & 'end game' crowd that devs pander to, unless of course the game really starts at that point but from all the recent releases over the past few years it usually does mean end game, log off cancel.

Mainly due to lack of interactive world enviroment that allows players to create their own unique world on each server, not a mirror image of everyone doing the same linear thing on 100 servers that gets old fast

mmorpg should not have an end game thats the point

Edited by BossJawa

"Oh lawdy! I am an Imperial/Republic soldier and can't handle 12 Sand People/Womp Rats/Rist Agents. Have at it hoss!"

I'm sorry, but outside of the class quests, most (please notice that important word) quest "stories" can be summed up as that. A soldier that can't handle something, so they need you to do a traditional MMO quest. Only difference is the voice acting.

I'm not trying to tell people how to play the game. However, don't patronize the people who got fed up with listening to the same general idea with slightly different dialogue for the hundredth time!

That said, if its your first time through class quests...THOSE can be interesting and I advocate watching those.

skipping the awesome story and rushing to the low containt max lvl is like, injecting a lobster dinner, or spremdonating jessica alba =P

Yeah watching some of the livestreams on twitch.com where these people just play music in their stream and blitz past the story sickens me. There are some that don't blitz on livestream as well to be fair. What I really don't want is to hear QQ from those kind of people for lack of end game raiding.

Some of those people just love to play raids. Sorry but the game isn't going to be designed around a few elitists who settle for a shallow experience.

Sorry I had to make this, I'm just getting tired of seeing thread about people bragging about being 50 first... So what? really I mean, you probably skipped the whole story line, so I can't really see the achievement? maybe its just me, but I would hate myself for being 50 and didn't do the story to the fullest but Gzz to all of you I guess ;)

this is actually the first game i dont give two flying shizz about levels. the all-important level counter appears as if a side feature/gimmick now.

Wow, some seriously fragile butthurt ego's in this thread.

While I am not rushing through, anyone who would name call and direct negative attitudes towards others who chose to play differently, should sit down and ask why they seem to find it so offensive that someone else has capped. Who is to say what their motives are, what is a right way, or wrong way to play the game, it's their free time, not yours. Having capped a char, they could well go on to play through every other class at a snails pace, but ultimately it has nothing to do with you how others play, get over yourselves; worry about enjoying your game, and leave others to do the same.

Edited by HexCaliber

"Oh lawdy! I am an Imperial/Republic soldier and can't handle 12 Sand People/Womp Rats/Rist Agents. Have at it hoss!"

I'm sorry, but outside of the class quests, most (please notice that important word) quest "stories" can be summed up as that. A soldier that can't handle something, so they need you to do a traditional MMO quest. Only difference is the voice acting.

I'm not trying to tell people how to play the game. However, don't patronize the people who got fed up with listening to the same general idea with slightly different dialogue for the hundredth time!

That said, if its your first time through class quests...THOSE can be interesting and I advocate watching those.

Lol, QTF.

Wow, some seriously fragile butthurt ego's in this thread.

While I am not rushing through anyone who would name call and direct negative attitudes towards others who chose to play differently, should sit down and ask why they seem to find it so offensive that some on else has capped. Who is to say what their motives are, what is a right way, or wrong way to play a game, it's their free time, not yours. Having capped a char, they could well go on to play through every other class at a slow pace, but ultimately it has nothing to do with you how others play, get over yourselves; worry about enjoying your game, and leave others to do the same.

^^^Truth^^^

if there are people at 50 already than that is a major design flaw.

Character progression should be a long term goal with a sense of achievement and satisfaction at the end of a few months game play.

Hate the new get to max level & 'end game' crowd that devs pander to, unless of course the game really starts at that point but from all the recent releases over the past few years it usually does mean end game, log off cancel.

Mainly due to lack of interactive world enviroment that allows players to create their own unique world on each server, not a mirror image of everyone doing the same linear thing on 100 servers that gets old fast

I don't think there are any 50s? But here is the thing, there will always be people (that pair up with like minded people) that will just move from place to place and grind the bejesus out of it. It is not the majority of people so I say let them play it like that. The problem you are addressing as a design flaw potentially would hurt the general 'population'. If character progression is too slow people will grow tired quickly for the reason you are stating - achievement and satisfaction.

I agree with you tho. For me I would love for it to take months to reach max level. But in a world where $$$$ is one of the few things that counts, things need to be easy and dumbed down. A game of this magnitude and costs would not dare to be completely innovative and set a new standard..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.