What level are you?

Nakani

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

22 on one, 12 on 2 others. Taking my time though and doing a lot of working on Crew Skills at the same main goal is 20ish on two to 3 characters with well developed Crew Skills and well rounded gear. It is more about missing the mass of launch day than getting the farthest on one character.

22 is currently 140 in all 3 of her skills.

Alexis

*smiles*

Edited by Caille

Lvl 49 Guardian, started yesterday and your point is OP?

DANG! You must have put WORK into that. And no point, I was just curious. I think i'm in the top 10 on my sever for highest level, and I just wondered what level other people had gotten to.

To be honest, it's not that hard to level quickly. A lot of people played characters slowly during the beta, and now just want to power through the quests. They just skip everything as fast as possible and move on. I would be higher then 30 if I didn't derp around for hours at a time, helping friends, crafting.

14 hours and 40 minutes of game time I believe.

Just hit lvl 16, Sith Assassin, just got to the sith temple on Kass. I am actually higher level them I should be because I spent a lot of time in a group doing other class quests and jerking around having a good time. This game is very enjoyable, and when a game allows you to have fun even when you are not gaining levels and progression, but just having fun with friends, that is when you know it is worth your money.

Anyone who hits 50 before the game goes live should have their account investigated and if found to be expoiting be banned.

/Agreed.

There is absolutely no freaking way you can get max level in 2 days without using an exploit of some kind.

Now, I will say that by the end of Early Access I can see people quite possibly being max level if they got to play every day and maybe only slept a wink or two.

But not in two days or less.

Edited by Sith_Ecks

As the subject says, what level are you? (for players who have had a chance to play.) I was in the second wave of day one, i'm level 30. What about you?

First wave and I have a level 21 Combat Medic in the second zone of Taris. Enjoying the quests, managing to raise my crew skills without being broken and saving some money for the Speeder license (no purples but some nice armormech blues), getting some nice experience in the healing field (hadn't played Combat Medic in beta and it's really fun!) and sometimes going out of my way to assist others in their Heroics. XD

Edit: done all the quests in the origin world, in Coruscant, the first area of Taris, The Esseles, Hammer Station, some of the Heroics a few times (I'm looking at you, Trouble in Deed :p ), avoided all the datacrons beyond the origin worlds ones and the first in Coruscant (I don't like Mario Bros, sue me), and no PvP or Space Combat... yet.

Edited by Areka