Lego Universe Check-In

Mirdthestrill

Wow it has been a while since I talked about LU, really liked it. I was doing really well until they said it was all ending, and they started giving out stuff which annoyed me. I was PopularGracefulNomad. Was being the main word.

I let my subscription lapse before the giveaways started, but I already had full Venture w/ Valiants and full Sentinel w/out valiants, so I was satisfied.

Edited by Mirdthestrill

I let my subscription lapse before the giveaways started, but I already had full Venture w/ Valiants and full Sentinel w/out valiants, so I was satisfied.

Good for you. Also I liked the verses you have written down.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, this is cool. There are a lot of people here from LEGO Universe. I played LU up until the end. My name is the same as it was one there, but it is very unlikely that anyone here would have known me. I was level 38 with rank 3 sentinel gear - Space Ranger and Knight. Anyway, I figured it was my duty to check in. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I used to be Brickgirl in LU, also Kit1. I loved it. Here I play on Tomb of Freedon Nadd, and on Ludo Kressh which is quiet beyond belief nowadays but I have no plans to move to the Red Eclipse just yet. One busy server I can't log into is enough for me.

Any others playing on E.U servers?

UUUUUURUUUUUUFUUUUU! :p

Anyway, after server transfers, where did you guys all end up? I'm on Harbinger now.

I am on Ven Zallow. It's a very quiet server, but it is RP and PVP, so that's why I'm in it. Some of you guys should join. Two of my friends are going to start in a couple days, and they were both LU users as well (HarryWarrior and Rodelo.) They'll be joining me on Ven Zallow! :)

I am on Ven Zallow. It's a very quiet server, but it is RP and PVP, so that's why I'm in it. Some of you guys should join. Two of my friends are going to start in a couple days, and they were both LU users as well (HarryWarrior and Rodelo.) They'll be joining me on Ven Zallow! :)

The reason Ven Zallow is quiet is because it's open for transfer to Jung Ma, which is also RP/PVP. There's a cool trooper guild on Jung Ma called Alpha Company, http://www.alphacompanyonline.org/SWTOR/SitRep.html. There's actually another person on Jung Ma, in Alpha Company, from LU.

The reason Ven Zallow is quiet is because it's open for transfer to Jung Ma, which is also RP/PVP. There's a cool trooper guild on Jung Ma called Alpha Company, http://www.alphacompanyonline.org/SWTOR/SitRep.html. There's actually another person on Jung Ma, in Alpha Company, from LU.

Ah, I see. Well, that's cool. Thanks for the info.I don't think I'll bother transferring though.

• 2 months later...

Wow. Lotsa LU vets here.

This is:

Archer13

Jiale

Durin

Takanuva

signing in.

Most people probably know me as Archer13 though. (Full Venture league, the works) I'm really glad to see you guys here. The only person I really recognize is Nealybealy though--it's been a while.

~Answer the Call~