Bonus Companion...true or false?

Rotton

On http://www.hotrodacc.com/swtor/comp.html they drop it down that there may be a robot for us to look for on hoth... they dont offer the quests, nor do they convince me it actually exists, However.....

Does anyone know? Can this be confirmed or not? I am lvl 45 bounty hunter and have run all over hoth, havent done all the quests yet....so I dunno.

Anyone got a clue? Anyone?:cool:

Might be something down the line. As of right now, the max companions one can have is what is currently available via the story arc. No bonus companions yet.

I know that BW hinted a while back about new companions coming soon. More then likely that will be part of the relationship arc they plan on adding.

Might be something down the line. As of right now, the max companions one can have is what is currently available via the story arc. No bonus companions yet.

I throw the robot I got away for h-k.........hey poet and didnt know it....Lol

The HK droids are coming in patch 1.3.

This is rumored through datamining audio files and not confirmed as fact. As such, while probable, shouldn't be considered true until we hear from Bioware as datamining files and what goes live can be different or change.

Hey folks,

I just wanted to clarify: There is no quest for an HK companion currently in the game. I have seen people claiming sightings but these are incorrect. The information you're seeing is from data mining sites that deep dive into files that - as many of you correctly pointed out - are often shells for future work or parts of the game that were removed. Always read any of these with a healthy degree of skepticism.

Hope that helps!

Daniel Erickson

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=1519879#edit1519879