Where are patch notes for 1.2 and eta pls?

khsolo

1.2 wont be here for at least 5 more weeks.

Seeing people say this alot when Bioware has already confirmed it's coming in March which would be less than 5 weeks. With all the info they've been saying recently i fully expect 1.2 to go on the ptr in the next week and be on there for 2-3 weeks while we get filler patches before it hits live.

Going by what they've said about character copies/transfers we'll also see it being tested with 1.2 before it hits live in whatever form they want it to be in whether it's free for a while before going paid or it just starts as paid.

Edited by Masterdeathh

It's been stated that 1.2 is coming in march, actually. I believe it was when they were talking about the Legacy system opening up in 1.2, and that happening in march.

Edit: Wow, ninja'd hardcore, but for some reason that post wasn't showing for me until I made mine.

Edited by Auricelia

If you are playing from day one and using a gamecard instead of a subscription method then your playtime ends at around march 20th.

That's actually a big chunk of the population.

If bioware wants those players to buy another gamecard they better have 1.2 out by then.

If they don't (which is probably the case since it's not even on pts yet) I see a lot of %@# in direct collision course towards the fan.

I know I'm not betting another 26euros on the promise of an amazing patch.

1.2 is make or break for me. Not playing the game any more, still got 2 months of playtime tho. Just not worth starting another toon when I know that legacy is gonna boost the alt experience. And the lategame is... Not satisfactory I'm afraid. The Dota 2 beta is what saved me from exploding with fury over this game.

Now I placed my bet on 1.2. If it sucks, I'm out. If its good, I'll consider resubbing.

So far I've gotten nothing positive from BW. No response on mail or messages..

1.1.5 (28th)

1.2. >>>> 3rd April

Of course this is just a guess.

You don't have to go to 1.1.9 before you can tick over to a new major iteration.

1.x.x = Huge Iterations, Average Time 1 to 2 years.

x.1.x = Major Iterations, Average Time 2 to 3 months.

x.x.1 = Minor Iterations, Average Time 1 to 2 weeks.

Scheduled Maintenance

Date: Tuesday, February 28th, 2012

Time: 2AM CST (12AM PST/3AM EST/8AM GMT/9AM CET) until 6AM CST (4AM PST/7AM EST/12PM GMT/1PM CET)

Oh really?

Oh Really?

This week there will be no new patch, but we will be performing regular maintenance on our servers and on SWTOR.com.

You don't have to go to 1.1.9 before you can tick over to a new major iteration.

1.x.x = Huge Iterations, Average Time 1 to 2 years.

x.1.x = Major Iterations, Average Time 2 to 3 months.

x.x.1 = Minor Iterations, Average Time 1 to 2 weeks.

Pretty much this.

Expansions take about a year. Content updates a few months. And minor patches (almost) every week.

Scheduled Maintenance

Time: 2AM CST (12AM PST/3AM EST/8AM GMT/9AM CET) until 6AM CST (4AM PST/7AM EST/12PM GMT/1PM CET)

Oh Really?

This week there will be no new patch, but we will be performing regular maintenance on our servers and on SWTOR.com.

Ok Ok chill out dude. :rolleyes:

Alright sorry no new patch just maintenance.

Edited by dosadnik

Scheduled Maintenance

Oh really?

Didn't say no maintenance, I said no patch. If you read the link, it spells it out nicely for you.

and in 1.1.5 we get:

General

Players can now use the command /roll or /random to generate a random number between 1 and 100. This command will also accept a range (example: /roll 20-40) or a die value (example: 2d6).

just for this alone I will be playing till the game dies. ( march 21th 2012)

what exactly does that mean? You can roll on something.. Sorry if that is a totally retarded question, but this is my first MMO.

It's probably mostly used when there's a master looter and he asks specific people to roll on an item, which is not contolled by the game's own loot rolling system.

It can also be used for non-loot rolls, for instance "Roll to see who takes the blame for the wipe" or "Roll to see who brings the beer to this weeks RP event."