Commando is Trash.

Hobocrunch

No interrupt

No utility

Plethora of abilities that all do the same thing

Just sustained damage

What a boring class Bioware.

Does anyone else think Commando is trash? Doesn't even compare in any way to it's brother classes, Sage and Scoundrel.

Seriously if you had told me that all Commando would be able to do is Damage and Healing then I wouldn't have rolled it and would have chosen a class with something extra.

Protip: All classes do damage and healing isn't special either.

That is what a Commando does and they do it well. What do you want Commando to be?

You're joking right? They do it very well is actually a massively ignorant comment.

They do it as well as all the other classes. What did I expect? I expected the same standard of quality as the other classes. Christ, even Gunslinger has better DPS than a Commando so that statement is so worthless it blows my mind. Do some research.

You're joking right? They do it very well is actually a massively ignorant comment.

They do it as well as all the other classes. What did I expect? I expected the same standard of quality as the other classes. Christ, even Gunslinger has better DPS than a Commando so that statement is so worthless it blows my mind. Do some research.

I guess this is where you should learn to play Commando.

No interrupt

No utility

Plethora of abilities that all do the same thing

Just sustained damage

What a boring class Bioware.

Does anyone else think Commando is trash? Doesn't even compare in any way to it's brother classes, Sage and Scoundrel.

Seriously if you had told me that all Commando would be able to do is Damage and Healing then I wouldn't have rolled it and would have chosen a class with something extra.

Protip: All classes do damage and healing isn't special either.

I love my commando. I do no care that i dont have a interrupt. I never liked being on interrupt duty anyways!

I do have one of the best cc's in game that compared to my gunslinger or my shadow is awesome since unlike the other 2 i can cc any thing and i dont have to do it from stealth and its not limited to only droids.

I love the dps my commando puts out and the fact he has a true rotation. Its not just grav spam. Only bad commandos spam grav round alone. Need to work in full auto when curtain of fire procs. High impact bolt and demolition round after 5 stacks.

We also have some of the best aoe damage for taking out add spawns on some of the boss fights.

I currently have 3 50's commando. gunslinger and shadow and commando is by far my favorite!

Hello all,

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With all that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!