BIS relics

Recktion

You know, Idk. I would think if you have the kinetic damage one use it rather than the matrix cube but I really don't know. We'd have to do some testing.

So This can confirm the matrix cube is better then the rakata crit/surge augment relic? I'm pretty sure most run with it but they dont mention if it is worth using over one with an augment slot.

Edited by Recktion

surge/crit relic is pretty bad unless you're rage spec or don't ahve that much surge on your own. If you're anywhere near 70% surge multiplier then the power relics will serve you much better.

I use the columi and the rakata +power relics. matrix relic might be better, but gives me more opportunity for harder hits and bigger crits during berserk.

surge/crit relic is pretty bad unless you're rage spec or don't ahve that much surge on your own. If you're anywhere near 70% surge multiplier then the power relics will serve you much better.

I use the columi and the rakata +power relics. matrix relic might be better, but gives me more opportunity for harder hits and bigger crits during berserk.

Those don't share the same cooldown?

I have 28% melee crit 31% force crit and 73% surge so even with an extra 28 strength the on use is so bad the 136 power relic would still be better?

I think i would honestly prefer the matrix cube over another power relic anyway though. And the on hit relic is pretty much a tossup till we have combat logs?

they only share the cd when they're the same exact trinket. i can use the rakata one, then the columi one 30 sec later. Might not be as much sustain as the matrix shard(idk honestly) but boss fights are all about burst right now so i'm sticking with this. Edited by Vakyoom

they only share the cd when they're the same exact trinket. i can use the rakata one, then the columi one 30 sec later. Might not be as much sustain as the matrix shard(idk honestly) but boss fights are all about burst right now so i'm sticking with this.

Can I use the battlemaster along with rakata then?

As Carnage I use both the Crit/Surge and Power Relic. I am also Biochem. I Use the Power Adrenal + Power Relic During a Gore + Ravage + Scream for big numbers, and then use the Crit Relic during a Berserk + Gore for 2k Massacre Crits. Those 3 power ups allow me to continually boost my damage throughout a fight.

they only share the cd when they're the same exact trinket. i can use the rakata one, then the columi one 30 sec later. Might not be as much sustain as the matrix shard(idk honestly) but boss fights are all about burst right now so i'm sticking with this.

This isnt true. They do share the same cooldown. I just used a Columni Crit relic and my Rakata Crit relic has a 2 min Cool down.

This isnt true. They do share the same cooldown. I just used a Columni Crit relic and my Rakata Crit relic has a 2 min Cool down.

It IS true though. Rakata power and Columi power DO NOT share the same cooldown, just the general 30s lockout that using a relic gives. I do not know why you saw a different result but I would advise to look again because it has been the way I said since launch. It may just be a bug with the power line, with what you saw, or with artifice augment slot Rakata relics, but it IS the truth.

Edited by -Cosmic-