For the curious, sniper stats once you get full bm pvp gear

poulpatine

I was always wondering what kind of stats i would have once i farmed my bm gear, And considering i was the only sniper pvping on my server at the time i couldn't ask anyone.

With ALL stats datacrons, including +10 one. For those wondering if the upgrade from champion is worth the trouble.

3 three advanced 25 mods (24endu/51preci/37cc) reduced to advanced 24 mods (38endu/18cc/48afflux)

On my spec i have +1% hit, +4% hp (actually gives a little less, 2/2 vitalitty serum), 2/3 lethality (4% instead of 6, but i'll give you stats with 3/3 because nearly everyone specs it)

Self buffed with rakata stim & 5% cc :

-17320 hp

-3547 armor (24.72% reduction)

-704 expertise (12.66%)

-1570 cunning

Ranged :

413-505 base weapon damage

-422 bonus dmg

-96.16% precision

-36.05% cc

-73, 41% bonus cc dmg

tech :

-675.9 bonus dmg

-34.93% cc

same.

Without stim for the few heretics who aren't biochem yet :

-1448 cunn

-387.4 bonus dmg

-35.39% cc

-640.9 tech bonus dmg

-34.27% tech cc

Without remoding (and my modding may be not opti) i had (from memory, can vary) ~100%-+ precision, ~1% more crit and ~63% surge + a little less health. Every set piece of bm gear has precision and no surge.

Edited by poulpatine

Was that 100% BM, or with any Rakata mixed in for good measure?

Because you could probably go one better and swap a little of that excess Expertise for better over-all stats.

Ya considering you have 700+ expertise and only are at 12.66% you could easily drop 200 expertise for other gear and still be over 10% while getting other stats...

Yeah, I want to find where that sweet-spot where expertise tails off but generic stats keep increasing.

Luckily I've still got 14 valor ranks before I can even open my BM bag, so I've got nothing but time to find it. Sigh... I really should have PvP'd more 1-49.

The 4 piece pvp bonus is underated and i will keep it, +5m on the interrupt is very usefull. 40M on takedown is very cool too, always gets people of gard.

The thing i miss is better remods with a bit of theorycrafting & one piece of rakata gear + rakata offset.

Edited by poulpatine