Did they actually intend for the Jedi Guardian's Vigilance (DPS) spec to compete

JoshRollins

with other DPS specs? Or was it just kind of an after-thought to make a cookie-cutter MMORPG warrior?

Because it's terrible and needs to be reworked.

While the Vigilence Spec could stand for some improvements, there is a method to using it in a way that will deal respectable damage.

Our vengeance juggs always end up pulling from the tanks somehow and finish just behind (1-2 seconds) behind our marauders in the 1v1 EV fight. From what I see (which could be wrong, no combat logs), jugg dps is fine and up there near the top. A good jugg will out dps most ranged, but won't beat out a good marauder. Edited by Anbokr

Our vengeance juggs always end up pulling from the tanks somehow and finish just behind (1-2 seconds) behind our marauders in the 1v1 EV fight. From what I see (which could be wrong, no combat logs), jugg dps is fine and up there near the top. A good jugg will out dps most ranged, but won't beat out a good marauder.

Bio indicated such (classes w/i 5% of each other) and the timed tests I've seen on the forums support this.

the OP is simply acting out of ignorance. many people know how to play the class, and have no real issues with it (aside from that fine tuning mentioned before).

But there are those who don't know, and rather then learn they whine....

Our vengeance juggs always end up pulling from the tanks somehow and finish just behind (1-2 seconds) behind our marauders in the 1v1 EV fight. From what I see (which could be wrong, no combat logs), jugg dps is fine and up there near the top. A good jugg will out dps most ranged, but won't beat out a good marauder.

You realize the mobs on that fight don't all have the same health?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.