Sorc Biggest Hit: 5265

Cephim

The screeshot shows multiple maruaders. So the real question is ....

does their damagae buff stack? I don't so, but I've never tested it.

Here's what I think:

- marauder buff

- andrenals + relics

- armour debuffed target

- expertise buff

with a 30% enhanced mindsnap or death field could theoretically get you that number.

Edited by Orangerascal

ok, ive been hit with 6 4k tracer missiles in a row.

discuss

Mercenaries aren't the class being discussed, and neither are easily attainable hits for 4k. A Sorc/Sage getting the 5k hit medal is more rare than tracer missile spam.

you crited on a 0 gear newbie lvl 50, most likely had relic/biochem pop as well. Congrat on proving once again Sorc are OP we already know that. Would have been interesting to see the biggest hit from some of those rage spec jugg, I bet they would put your 5K hit to shame

I was wondering the same thing! What's Deathtouch's biggest hit..

Being a Tracer SPAMMER I can tell u at rank 63, half bm half champ that I see crits from 0-5500 regularly and I DO think the tracer debuff stacks from multiple Mercs

I tend to see higher crits when other tracer mercs are bombarding the same target.

I can't recall getting a 5K crit on a single target. But Chain Lightning hits 1-3 people and can crit for a decent amount, and I have received the 5K medal. The op probably crit on a CL attack and hit three people for a total of 5K+. You can crit two people for 2500 and get that medal. It's really not a big deal.

I am more or less full Battlemaster. I still rock Champ boots with an Agent enhancement in them, and I use the Rakata offhand.

I prefer power over surge, but I am close to the soft cap for surge. My crit rating is actually pretty low, but I'll worry about that in a few more patches/updates. I mostly play my alts these days anyway.

Whats the surge soft cap?

• 1 month later...

Well, here's my highest hit. This was after they nerf buff stacking and after surge nerf, so it was pure skill... so wasn't there to even experience those nerfs. I did it with death field, wasn't using Chain Lightning. One was 1.2 when it first came out, and one was Pre 1.2. Yes I am full BM and max on Biochem :p . As far as I know, i'm the only Sorcerer in my server who hit this hard. Craziest thing is, one I hit was on a trooper who was BM ( I think ).

Screen Shot from a guy who Screen Shotted this first and keeps track of records ( Pre 1.2 ) :

http://postimage.org/image/4wmsesxwd/full/

One I Screen Shotted Myself ( 1.2 ) http://postimage.org/image/lmute0f5f/