Founders status: Hours Played??

Dewstr

Hello, I'm going for my founders status which is to have 30 days game time by a certain date which is 30th of April in Australia and I'm wondering if there is a way to find out how many hours I've put into the game so far?? if anyone knows can they please tell me thanks. :)

You only need to subscribe for an additional 30 days after your free 30 days that you get when you buy the game, that will get you the founder title. But if you are curious how many hours you've put in just type /played in game and it will tell you.

ok thanks for that i didn't get a free 30 days when i got the game i just bought a 60 day time card does that mean i will never get it?

Everyone gets free 30 days no matter what version.

If you bought SWTOR before a set date get the title. New players from the Asia Pacific launch get till April 30th 2012 is correct.

(1) - Deadline for players in Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States: March 19th, 2012 (12:01AM EST; Pacific: March 18th, 9:01PM PST; European: 4:01AM GMT, 5:01AM CET).

Deadline for players in Australia and New Zealand: April 30th, 2012, 12:01AM EDT, 2:00AM NZDT

Deadline for Hong Kong and Singapore: April 29th, 2012, 9:01PM HKT, 9:01PM SGT

Source (1)

Edited by Romiz

ok cool that's really good then because it wouldn't let me play the game until I got the time card so I thought I didn't have one all well problem solvered thanks guys. so does that mean I'm getting my founders thing when I get to my 60 days membership after the the 30 days are over?

ok cool that's really good then because it wouldn't let me play the game until I got the time card so I thought I didn't have one all well problem solvered thanks guys. so does that mean I'm getting my founders thing when I get to my 60 days membership after the the 30 days are over?

After the 30 free days when your payed sub starts.

They only have you enter the billing info to setup the account. That is normal for P2P MMOs.

Edited by Romiz

Those first 30 days are definitely paid for.

6 years in the making. All that time the devs were getting paid, marketers were getting paid, CEOs CFOs, HR, mail room personnel, etc. The box price is to recover the expense of the development.

You have access to the game for 30 without being charged a subscription fee, which is to cover ongoing development.

I've never seen a game company not require you to set up a recurring subscription without entering billing information. Except free trials which usually means you haven't even purchased the game yet, and again, I've never seen a game company offer a free trial to such a young MMO.