How do I get rid of Light Side points?

PugX

So I've been at -10,000 Dark Side for a while and I have my nice Dark Side V prototype relics. Then sometime last week I must have accidentally accepted some Light Side credit for 200 points.

Now I can't use my Dark Side V relics because I am only -9800 Dark Side now.

I didn't intentionally do this. How can I get rid of the 200 Light Side points? Can I shoot a Jawa or something?

Right, because you have to cancel out the lightside points first.

I don't understand.

Right now, I am at 200 Light, 10000 Dark. My net is -9800, which is just shy of Dark V.

I don't think gaining 200 Dark points subtracts from the Light points. It only adds to the Dark points. i.e. I can never get back to -10000 Dark because I am at max 10000 Dark.

What do you mean no? Once you get points they don't go away. You can cancel them out by getting more darkside points, but the 200 lightside points will always be there.

You arent stuck with your 200 Light, choose Darkside and it will go away.

Edited by Creedon

What do you mean no? Once you get points they don't go away. You can cancel them out by getting more darkside points, but the 200 lightside points will always be there.

Ok won't bother to answer that hopefully another person will come on and tell you that you're wrong, which you are. So what I mean by "no" is no you're wrong.

I don't understand.

Right now, I am at 200 Light, 10000 Dark. My net is -9800, which is just shy of Dark V.

I don't think gaining 200 Dark points subtracts from the Light points. It only adds to the Dark points. i.e. I can never get back to -10000 Dark because I am at max 10000 Dark.

OK now to answer this the best I can, just go get some darkside poits, you'll see your lightside ones start to subtract, with me? You then will need to make up the difference which in your case will be 200 additional points.

Edited by United_Strafes

Ok won't bother to answer that hopefully another person will come on and tell you that you're wrong, which you are. So what I mean by "no" is no you're wrong.

OK now to answer this the best I can, just go get some darkside poits, you'll see your lightside ones start to subtract, with me? You then will need to make up the difference which in your case will be 200 additional points.

I'll back you up. I just went through it.

I was 10k and like 400 and was doing some social BTs and slowly but surely they went away and now I'm full V.

You can't get 'more' than 10000 on either side, but once you cap, they then apply them by taking 'away' from the opposite side.

So, if you had the patience, you could try to do a 'full swing', should you be inclined.

Just to clarify...once you cap full dark/light it'll start subtracting from any opposite alignment points that you've gathered?

No those are converted into super-legacy-crystal-techpower points.

You only need 200. They cancel out at 1 to 1. 10k-200=9800. Gain 200 DS, it is now 10k-0=10k.

My god. He'll still be at 9800. They cancel out at 1-1 he must make up the 200, but thank you for your amazing maths.

Edited by United_Strafes

No those are converted into super-legacy-crystal-techpower points.

My god. He'll still be at 9800. They cancel out at 1-1 he must make up the 200, but thank you for your amazing maths.

You keep telling him he needs 400 to cancel out 200. He doesn't. Once he earns 200, he will now be a 0 LS points. He never lost his 10k DS points. Math rules.

You keep telling him he needs 400 to cancel out 200. He doesn't. Once he earns 200, he will now be a 0 LS points. He never lost his 10k DS points. Math rules.

Ya especially when you don't know what your talking about, it really rules, because he did lose 200 points and he'll need 400 total. Actual experience rules.

He was talking about his total net points being at 9800. He got that number from 10000 DS - 200 LS.

Koalachan is right. All he needs to do is get 200 more DS points and he will be Dark V again.

United_Strafes - The 9800 number is his net LS/DS points, not his DS points. Thats where you math is fuzzy.

Edited by xNyos