Seriously...

Mystical_Llama

Bioware, Lucasarts, and EA:

We all know the reason you won't let us choose what warzones we want to play. Because, if you did, then you know no-one would choose to play that rancid piece of **** that you call Huttball. I enjoy PvP, I really do like the other warzones. But you can put out all the stupid @#$%ing guides you want about Huttball and I STILL WILL NOT WANT TO PLAY IT. Even when I'm doing great, even when my team owns, even when I win six times in a row. I DO NOT ENJOY IT. I DETEST THAT STUPID GAME.

Seriously, get over your damned developer ego and let us throw that trash where it belongs: in the DO NOT PLAY bin. I don't care if it increases the wait time for PvP matches, that **** does not belong.

tldr: LET US PICK OUR WARZONES.

Trolls: Flame me all you want. This will be the only time I view these forums, and frankly I don't care how butt-hurt or smarmy you are.

If they want to implement penalties for leaving a WZ, then they

should also give people the option wich WZ they want to join.

If someone does not like a certain WZ and leaves, he/she

should not be punished for leaving.

Leaving in a middle of a game because you are losing is

something completely different.

Seriously....

Reroll Republic like I did, instead of being a Zerging Sith. Don't ask what Bioware can do you for, ask what you can do for Bioware.

Oh and guess what? It's rare that I get Huttball as my Warzone pop.

Sith Zerger.

Can't give players the choice without doing cross realm PVP, theres just not enough numbers to pull it off. In the early days of WoW PVP battlegrounds there were some long, long queue times outside of prime time because everyone was spread across 3 warzones on one server trying to queue.

Bioware, Lucasarts, and EA:

We all know the reason you won't let us choose what warzones we want to play. Because, if you did, then you know no-one would choose to play that rancid piece of **** that you call Huttball.

tldr: LET US PICK OUR WARZONES.

I ADORE Huttball.

But yes, they should and they will implement selective queueing....once they implement cross-server warzones.

I see far too little Huttball as Republic, and far too much Voidstar.

meh, i actually prefer huttball most times, it's the one WZ where you can have only 3 or 4 well geared and competent people and still win vs a decent team. I do however hate void star and would probably never go there if not forced. Alderaan is ok but I feel should go a bit faster.

This makes sense to me