Collectors edition vendor

belizar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! On that recent thing they said "Tuesday". So I guess it's this Tuesday :D

hate to be a doomsayer- but this tuesday could just be a server reset with no patching ~ it's been done before, and they skipped last week.

I hope 1.7.2 drops tomorrow - I'm just not going to hold my breath until it happens.

hate to be a doomsayer- but this tuesday could just be a server reset with no patching ~ it's been done before, and they skipped last week.

I hope 1.7.2 drops tomorrow - I'm just not going to hold my breath until it happens.

Maintenance sticky notice mentions a patch download. Chances for it to be marked 1.7.1a or b are low because those are usually unscheduled or emergency patches.

SXSW (???) event had devs talk about releasing new cartel market stuff on Tuesday.

PS. Can somebody help me with turning on the red underlining? I am tired of my spelling mistakes when using a laptop.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I'm ready to be completely let down after a year of waiting tomorrow! (Assuming it's 1.7.2 anyway)

Also, I wonder if we're going to have to wait another year to see anything else added. The optimist in me says no: itll be 6 months. The pessimist in me says, we're not even getting anything in 1.7.2.

Sacrificing goats for luck, inc!

Hey...just remember.

No matter what they add to the CE vender in tomorrow's patch....

1) It is a step in the right direction.

2) we have Eric Musco to thank for making it finaly happen......Most Impressive.....

3) even if you personally are not thrilled with what is added ~ be happy for those who are, so we don't have to wait a year for another update.

Hey...just remember.

2) we have Eric Musco to thank for making it finaly happen......Most Impressive.....

3) even if you personally are not thrilled with what is added ~ be happy for those who are, so we don't have to wait a year for another update.

Correct. And hey. Long live Lord Calypho.

Maintenance sticky notice mentions a patch download. Chances for it to be marked 1.7.1a or b are low because those are usually unscheduled or emergency patches.

SXSW (???) event had devs talk about releasing new cartel market stuff on Tuesday.

PS. Can somebody help me with turning on the red underlining? I am tired of my spelling mistakes when using a laptop.

Were did you see for sure their is a patch?

All I found was their common

"This maintenance is done in order to make general improvements and to check performance of the game so that we can continue to provide a consistent, quality experience. Quite often (but not always) after a maintenance period there will be a patch to download. After the maintenance, please login via the launcher to download the latest patch. If your launcher was open during the maintenance, you must close and reopen it for a fresh login."

I think your missing the part that's says not all maintenance has a patch.

Hey...just remember.

Hear hear! I don't care what it is, or how much it costs, I'm buying it. I want them to keep adding content!

Were did you see for sure their is a patch?

All I found was their common

"This maintenance is done in order to make general improvements and to check performance of the game so that we can continue to provide a consistent, quality experience. Quite often (but not always) after a maintenance period there will be a patch to download. After the maintenance, please login via the launcher to download the latest patch. If your launcher was open during the maintenance, you must close and reopen it for a fresh login."

I think your missing the part that's says not all maintenance has a patch.

Check the dev tracker, Eric said somewhere (today, I believe) that 1.7.2 is definitely hitting tomorrow.

Hey everyone,

I just brought this back to the development team to get some clarification. One thing I can say is you will see something added into the CE vendor in Game Update 1.7.2, so look for it.

I cannot go into any details but I can say that we are exploring different ideas on how to give more consistent and regular updates to the CE vendor going forward. Again I cannot go into any details and these plans are not finalized, but we have definitely not forgotten about the vendor!

-eric

LOL at what was added

At first glance I was thinking...what?...Ah.. @#$%@...@#$%@........%$#!...

Then as I thought about it for a little bit, I realized just how perfect it was. Snarky ~ maybe/yes ... but kinda perfect.

A lot of early adopters bought the CE, and the early adopter rage at this moment is the google "glass".... so we get a monocle computer.

I'll bite. In fact I'm biting twice, for my main and for an alt.

Bravo BW ! & Bravo Eric Musco!

Here's to hoping for more of the same in the future!

Edited by Cleet_Xia

But but.. What's with all the cool looking weapons and armor Ohlen was promising?!

There is no Ohlen, only Zuul.

Still, this is a step in the right direction, even if I do play a Miraluka and a Cyborg with an eye piece over that eye. It's new, it's unique, and it's an update. Start doing this every major patch, and I'm sure the majority of us will be happy. You can't please everyone. Heck, I'm not exactly overjoyed with this addition (for reasons already mentioned,) but I AM overjoyed that there is an addition. Maybe I'll stick that bad boy on a Cathar when they finally drop.