Does anyone know of a good pve server

Naimes

Im have been working in a server that was more or less high pop for a while until the game settled after launch and Im thinking of switching to a new one since its getting progressivly harder to find groups for flashpoints and heroics. Does anyone know of a good high population pve server (or a server where pve is commonplace) that a committed player (usually healer) could find some reliable groups in?

I find The Jekk'JekkTarr has pretty constant high population and it's reasonably easy to get groups.

This is partly because it's the unofficial LBGT and Oceanic server though, so when true Oceanic servers are released, the population may disperse somewhat.

The other problem is that the best times as far as peak population are when it's evening in Australia/New Zealand, which may not work so well for US players

I find The Jekk'JekkTarr has pretty constant high population and it's reasonably easy to get groups.

This is partly because it's the unofficial LBGT and Oceanic server though, so when true Oceanic servers are released, the population may disperse somewhat.

The other problem is that the best times as far as peak population are when it's evening in Australia/New Zealand, which may not work so well for US players

I live in central canada (winnipeg manitoba) so I want to try and find a server that is not going to possibly drop off due to any oceanic moves you mentioned.

Edited by Naimes

I live in central canada (winnipeg manitoba) so I want to try and find a server that is not going to possibly drop off due to any oceanic moves you mentioned.

You're going to have a hard time of it then. The major population servers are basically due to the oceanic community deeming them as the unofficial oceanic ones

Stay away from Jekk Jekk, The Harbinger and The Swiftsure then. They are all unofficial oceanic servers.