How Much SWTOR Do YOU Play?

reaperkeepet

Daily?

Like, lemmie average it out. I'd say I invest about 10-15 hours a weekend..Which would be around 1-2hrs a dayish.

I've just got a limited amount of time usually so it's difficult for me to get on and play daily. But when I do get on I usually play hard.

It varies, based on how much time I have, when I can play, who else is on, and what I would like to get done in the game.

Probably minimum of an hour, maximum of 8 hours on a long afternoon of dailies, crafting, leveling followed by Ops.

Btw, your sig gave me a headache. ><

I played a lot before but it has started to get boring now so I only log on when my friend is online. So, about 10 hours per week maybe? Depends on my friend really. Not planning on resubscribing.

I can only manage about a couple hours a day before some deep, primal survival instinct tells me to get off before my brain explodes.

As much as I wanted to love this game (and I really did want to being a fan of KOTOR I and Ii), I think it's time to head back to wow.

Sorry, I ended up trolling a little :(

Compiling things about the community huh? For nefarious purposes? Because I'll only answer if it's for nefarious purposes!

Joking aside, I can play up to 8 hours some days, but have days where I don't play it at all. Over the span of a week I'd say maybe 30 hours?

Launch and first few weeks: ~4hours a day average.

Now: ~30mins a day........ Log in, try and get WZ, get in one 5 minutes later, lasts 120 seconds...queue again when go to do some questing, bored 20minutes later and log out.

Feels like a single game with optional CO-OP.

Please Bioware merge some servers or allow character transfers?

I want to love this game but get frustrated on a daily basis due to both of my empty servers which I have characters on, the world is just soulless.

Launch and first few weeks: ~4hours a day average.

Now: ~30mins a day........ Log in, try and get WZ, get in one 5 minutes later, lasts 120 seconds...queue again when go to do some questing, bored 20minutes later and log out.

Feels like a single game with optional CO-OP.

Please Bioware merge some servers or allow character transfers?

I want to love this game but get frustrated on a daily basis due to both of my empty servers which I have characters on, the world is just soulless.

Someone told yesterday that GW2 will allow you to temporary switch servers if say, there's a wait time or you want to visit a friend on another server. The only downside to playing this way is you can only get achievements on ur home server, but u can keep any gold, gear, exp u make there. And of course, there's the option of paying to change ur home server I u like

When I heard this, I immediately signed up for the beta :)

I personally play 3-4 hours on weekdays, 4 hours on weekends, and on Firday nights (as in midnight) and Saturday nights I play alnighters for 4-5 hours. So basically:

Weekdays: 17.5 hours altogether (3-4 hours)

Weekends: 17 hours (8.5 hours per [weekend] day)

Grand total per week: 34 hours.

So yes. I play alot.

Haven't played all week due to school and sickness. However, I did play a lot during the three day weekend a few days ago. I guess god punished me for playing swtor during the three day holiday instead of doing my homework, so I got the pleasure of doing my homework on Thursday night sick, but I got it done.