Which body type for my female BH?

Apav

Hey guys,

I'm going to be making a female BH (she will be a powertech). But I'm having some trouble deciding on the body type I'm obviously going to be sticking with for the rest of the game.

I'm looking for a body type that isn't too scrawny but not too big. Basically, I don't want to be thin or muscular, but I want my body type to be full. Almost like a male body type 2 or 3, but still keeping the distinctive features of a female.

Are there any body types like this? I like the actual body of body type 3 but my only problem is she is too tall! I haven't seen any body type 4's before, but that looks promising to me? What do you guys think?

Even better, if you have any pictures of female body types 3 or 4 BH's (or any heavy armor class) @ 50, that would be awesome.

I only posted this is general because you do not need to be a BH to answer this. So if anyone has experience with any female heavy armor class, do you have any feedback to give me? Thanks!

I only ever use model 3 and 4 for female characters. Anything less just makes you look underfed and anorexic. That's just my opinion, way too skinny.

In contrast, male 3 and 4 look ridiculous. 3 Only seems to fit a sith warrior heavily armored.

Edited by Coiffio

Heavy armor makes you look like you're wearing a diaper if you're body type 2 and up.

I'm body type 2 and wish I rolled body type 1 on my vanguard.

I did body type 1 on my Commando, and suggest doing body type 1 for you bounty hunter also.

After all, from a story stand point, you are a petite and who would imagine you could do the epic things you are about embark upon.

I went with body type 2 for my BH. To me, it's an athletic build. It works fairly nicely, since she's a tank and looks powerful and still feminine. What I did not take into mind was how heavy armor would affect the overall body shape. My character doesn't have diaper butt...but her ***** (upper most feminine attributes) look immense in some of the armor. My husband appreciates it when I go /afk in game when he's grouped with me.

I went with a body type 1 for my smuggler, who's a healer. I like that build for my smuggler but don't think it would look quite right for my BH.

Edited by Faydra

1 + sandwich = life saved

To each his own, I suppose. :o

I think I'm gonna go with 2 :) 1 is definitely too scrawny for me and although it might save my life in certain pvp situations I don't think it is worth not liking how my character looks.

If 2 +heavy armor looks big, I can't imagine body type 3 with heavy armor... :eek:

I made a body type 1 for the distinct reason that I saw Daniel Erickson doing a superman face-first Jet Charge during his Tatooine playthrough using a small female toon.

Of course, this animation was nerfed to the garbage male version before launch because it was too fun to be included in the game.

That was the first of many disappointments to come.

My first character was a Operative Medic, so I used Kaliyo exclusively. I was so pleased with the look I had achieved for her by the mid-thirties I was motivated to make myself a female Powertech with the same look.

Body type 1.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg123/Grindbomb/Screenshot_2012-02-25_00_22_09_618985.jpg

Edited by JColquhoun

Bodytype 1 is a midget skeleton.

Bodytype 2 is just slim and small.

Bodytype 3 is a tad bit masculine looking, mostly because of the broad shoulders

Bodytype 4 has very refined shapes, but not fat as opposed to male body 4.

I usually pick 4 or 2, depending if i want a tiny girl or one with shapes.

I did body type 1 on my Commando, and suggest doing body type 1 for you bounty hunter also.

After all, from a story stand point, you are a petite and who would imagine you could do the epic things you are about embark upon.

yea, it actually fits with the storyline better if you are skinny as a female bh

many MANY times you will get NPC comments about how scrawny or tiny you are, you get those comments no matter your body size. you might as well fit the storyline by being tiny like mako but packing an amazing punch

two little girls walk into a bar and the rest is history, all the brutes go home crying

also, by the time you get to end game gear, body types 2 and up look chunky and wierd with all the crap tacked onto the armor that gets bloated

also, body 3 and 4 cant fit in some places which prevent you from getting some datacrons

go with 1, at most 2 if you really cant wrap your head around it. personally im from a pvp background, i always pick smallest simply from a strategic viewpoint and it just happened to fit the storyline really well. everyones always amazed and showing respect at the end of quests when im done and it just feels like my size compliments that story with body type 1