Rage or calm in pvp?

Ch_Zero

I find the best approach to pretty much anything in life is as close to a lack of emotion as you can get.

Emotions, positive or negative, lead to mistakes.

Once the enemy is down, then feel an emotion (preferably happiness).

While he's up, be a psychopath.

In general, you should never allow an emotion to be felt or shown unless you decide to show it.

Edited by Yfelsung

is it better to be totally pissed off?

Or calm when you pvp?

I noticed for me anyway i need a certain aggressive play style to be more effective.

That's why i use speed. the PED

Calm, with an aggressive tinge for motivation. Emotions can change their tune too quickly. This can lead to a defeatist attitude. Morale is a factor, don't let anything stop you.

I find the best approach to pretty much anything in life is as close to a lack of emotion as you can get.

Emotions, positive or negative, lead to mistakes.

Once the enemy is down, then feel an emotion (preferably happiness).

While he's up, be a psychopath.

In general, you should never allow an emotion to be felt or shown unless you decide to show it.

So did i miss the memo where Monks started using the internet and anything with electricity for that matter? Rofl...

Funny that you ask. Just this morning playing against our own faction in Huttball, I got very angry at another player and there whole time in general. I noticed I was dying a lot more. Normally I'm very calm and free of emotion but since my anger got the better of me, my emotions clouded my judgement. Noticed I was acting rash charging into the fray only to be cut down.

So did i miss the memo where Monks started using the internet and anything with electricity for that matter? Rofl...

Nihilism is just Buddhism without the silly robes, the vow of silence, or the "I can't kill anything" rule.

Try it some time, it's a freeing experience.

Me and my buddy, or buddies if they're on, are always on the mic when we PvP. We usually just have fun. Make song parodies regarding our enemies, make jokes, etc. It's a pretty good time and it keeps us level headed through most of the fight.

We get intense when we need to though :p

i'm on vent with friends so even when i'm losing i'm having fun

why? because we have a rager amongst our mids and it's hilarious to hear him curse :-)

recently he came up with "those f... whores with lightning" which sound much better in polish than it does in english but hey :-)

I prefer calm. Honestly, you do make stupid mistakes when you get angry. You are more likely to sit and fight a person, or tunnel vision on someone that pissed you off, instead of playing smart. Who cares if that bastard ruined your kill earlier, don't stop and duel him ni a corner while their BC scores/yours dies. You are more likely to get peeled away from doors/turrets trying to finish people off... and lots of other smaller mistakes.