Ques already make me a sad panda :(

Valorrak

I know, the fact they are doing this prerelease like this is going to end up causing some problems. I for one have quite a few friends that preordered and want to play with me. However my server is already "full" and has a 36+ min que. Not fun!

I know, the fact they are doing this prerelease like this is going to end up causing some problems. I for one have quite a few friends that preordered and want to play with me. However my server is already "full" and has a 36+ min que. Not fun!

BW will release more servers tommorrow I am guessing. That will less the stress on yo server dood.

I started playing on Tuesday. My brother got his email this afternoon. Now that I have two toons on Coruscant, he's not joining my server because of 45+ minute waits (Harbinger server.)

His exact words were "Dude, if it's like this now......"

So now I get to start new characters, or not play with friends, etc. And honestly, I'm not sure I even want to level characters up at this point until the server issue stabilizes, because I don't want to have to reroll in two weeks because no one can get on THAT server.

The waves of invites _are_ their way of dealing with queues. If everybody got in at the exact same time it would be far worse.

True but mean like over different server's kinda like how WAR started locking out one side to equalize balance or offereing a small xp bonus to one side. ( yes i know WAR is a dead game )

I started playing on Tuesday. My brother got his email this afternoon. Now that I have two toons on Coruscant, he's not joining my server because of 45+ minute waits (Harbinger server.)

His exact words were "Dude, if it's like this now......"

So now I get to start new characters, or not play with friends, etc. And honestly, I'm not sure I even want to level characters up at this point until the server issue stabilizes, because I don't want to have to reroll in two weeks because no one can get on THAT server.

Yea, this is what I was hopeing won't happen as I really enjoyed my character and had some rare time off so got to get a head start on some friends that will for sure power level far faster then my work will allow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.