Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Thursday Morning Wrath

Doozzer

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, Vector's neither boring nor creepy. He's sweet and I love his romance with my Agent. They even have a daughter (thanks to the Legacy). A Chiss Female Jedi Knight. Course my Sith and Quinn had a daughter, a Smuggler, and my Bountyhunter and Torian had a daughter, a Jedi Consular. lol

Even if you find him boring, thank you for writing this snippet for me. You made my day. ^_^

Aww, poor little Aric didn't wanna take a cat nap with havoc1?

Aww.. Young love. Young, furry love.

Dunno about Havoc1's Aric, but I have had no trouble getting my Aric to er...well you know. :p

Keep them coming Doozzer! Funny stuff. :D

THURSDAY AFTERNOON MILITARY DRAMA SHOW

its like

, but there's sex, and people actually watch it.

seriously though, if JAG didn't suck, it would probably just be

"You made it." Havoc1 smiled, sipping her rum and coke.

"You look very handsome in your uniform." Cipher 9 observed. "Bartender, gin and tonic please."

"You're not so bad yourself, with your little red and blue imperial rank pins." Havoc1 teased.

"I thought the formal attire would be to your preference... I read your dossier." Cipher 9 grinned, picking up his drink.

"The Empire has a dossier on me?" Havoc1 asked.

"Its quite verbose. You keep going around killing our new hires, apparently." Cipher 9 took a sip.

"What did it have to say about my preference for your ship or mine?" Havoc1 grinned.

"It didn't. I had to amend the part about how sexually aggressive you are myself."

"You didn't answer the question." She sneered.

"I did, just not the one you were asking." Cipher 9 smiled.

"If you're going to play hard to get, I'll just use that magic word." Havoc1 threatened.

"Oh, you mean Onomatophobia? That won't work anymore. I told you last time we met, I'm very busy." Cipher 9 explained.

"So you came here of your own free will then." Havoc1 grinned.

"Because you and I need to talk." He replied.

"About what?"

"Us."

"Isn't that a little soon?"

"No. We're not going to work."

"Why not?"

Cipher 9 sighed. "If I had met you earlier, I would have dated you. But I'm seeing someone, and we're going to get serious."

"You mean when we were... You were cheating on her?" Havoc1 gasped.

"No. I wasn't getting serious then. Like I said, I'm very busy. Besides, spies never cheat. There's no such thing as cheating in our playbook, only results. Its only cheating when you stop being a spy." Cipher 9 explained.

"And for her, you'd stop being a spy." Havoc1 finished.

"For her, I'd stop being a spy." Cipher 9 nodded.

"Oh my god. I feel like such a huge jerk." Havoc1 lowered her chin down on the bartop.

"Don't feel bad. You didn't know. Besides, I've never seduced a woman that didn't want to be seduced. What we had was still meaningful."

"Its just that I kind of had this mental image in my head that I could use that brainwash thing to make you into my boytoy and now I feel like a scumbag." Havoc1 moped.

Cipher 9 kissed her on the forehead. "You never needed the brainwashing. You just needed to meet me sooner."

He closed out the bar tab, and paid for both their drinks, then disappeared. Havoc1 sat in the bar for another hour, nursing rum and cokes.

LATER THAT NIGHT

"Where have you been, lieutenant? You smell like booze." Jorgan observed.

"Mind your own business, sergeant." Havoc1 snapped.

"You're drunk." Jorgan spat.

"No, I'm sad. When I'm drunk I watch that awesome

cartoon." Havoc1 grumbled.

"What is your damage, lieutenant?" Jorgan followed her back to the lockers where she began peeling off her uniform jacket and shoving it onto a hanger.

"Why do you want to know?" She snapped.

"In case the leadership of Havoc Squad is compromised, sir." Jorgan replied.

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT MY DAMAGE IS?" Havoc 1 slammed the locker door. "MY DAMAGE IS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY BALLS, ARIC. IT'S ALWAYS HAVOC SQUAD THIS, MILITARY THAT. QUIT HIDING BEHIND YOUR gosh darn STRIPES AND ADMIT IT."

Jorgan didn't say anything. He only stared. Havoc1 stared back at him.

She shoved him.

He shoved her back, and pinned her to the locker. He kissed her hard.

"Hurry up and have sex with me while I'm still emotionally compromised." She breathed into his ear. He was already pulling the belt out of her slacks.

"My god. Who taught you that?"

"Didn't you know? All cathar women are cougars." :mon_wink:

Havoc1 currently has the customization that makes him look like a tiger. I want to pick up the blue one from the security vendor because it looks like Panthro from Thundercats but 12k credits is a lot of money for a level 30 to spend on something that isn't an upgrade item.

Neither Havoc1 or the Wrath actually get played much. Big Sis and Lil Sis actually get most of the love.

Absolutely the best fanfic I've ever read. Keep up the good work please!

Perhaps a gunslinger story in the future? I promise my girl will smuggle some beer for the Wrath.

And why o why is Wrath on a pvp server...*mutters*

Absolutely the best fanfic I've ever read. Keep up the good work please!

Perhaps a gunslinger story in the future? I promise my girl will smuggle some beer for the Wrath.

And why o why is Wrath on a pvp server...*mutters*

there are no pvp servers in this game. there were for a couple weeks during the rakghoul plague event, but if you think that server type has any relevance to your play experience on pretty much every server except hi-pops like Fatman, you'd be mistaken.

The fact of the matter is, the devs put a great deal of effort into designing a world where the opposing factions never actually meet, and there's huge faction segregation on every planet. There's few zones in the galaxy that actually encourage confrontation- the Dune Sea on Tat, the Starship Graveyard on Hoth, and the pilgrim and temple quest nodes on Voss. There used to be Ilum, until Bioware said, "We have no idea how to fix Ilum's problems, please just go back to fleet."

There really actually haven't been pvp servers in MMOs since 2005. Rated arena/battleground killed the Southshore Zerg Star.

And for that, I will never forgive you, Chilton.

there are no pvp servers in this game. there were for a couple weeks during the rakghoul plague event, but if you think that server type has any relevance to your play experience on pretty much every server except hi-pops like Fatman, you'd be mistaken.

The fact of the matter is, the devs put a great deal of effort into designing a world where the opposing factions never actually meet, and there's huge faction segregation on every planet. There's few zones in the galaxy that actually encourage confrontation- the Dune Sea on Tat, the Starship Graveyard on Hoth, and the pilgrim and temple quest nodes on Voss. There used to be Ilum, until Bioware said, "We have no idea how to fix Ilum's problems, please just go back to fleet."

There really actually haven't been pvp servers in MMOs since 2005. Rated arena/battleground killed the Southshore Zerg Star.

And for that, I will never forgive you, Chilton.

Good point. Guess it's just bad memory, when your alt gets followed and camped by some jerk for hours when you just want to peacefully quest in Stranglethorn Vale. I much prefer to pvp in a controlled environment (aka, battlegrounds/warzones) than in the world with the "if it's red, it's dead" mentality.

Good point. Guess it's just bad memory, when your alt gets followed and camped by some jerk for hours when you just want to peacefully quest in Stranglethorn Vale. I much prefer to pvp in a controlled environment (aka, battlegrounds/warzones) than in the world with the "if it's red, it's dead" mentality.

I was that jerk. I wish I could be that jerk in this game, but the world design isn't conducive to it.

SATURDAY MORNING CATNAP

its not furry if you outrank him

"Sir, can I talk to you?" Elara Dorne asked over the intercom.

"Huh? Is it important? I'm watching Exo Squad." Havoc1 returned.

"Sir, I think its a little more personal than one of your 90s pro-military cartoons." Dorne replied.

"YOU MEAN THAT CORELLIAN FREIGHTER WITH MY ROBOCOP TRILOGY FINALLY ARRIVED?" Havoc1 nearly leapt out of her bed.

"No sir... The UPS site says its still in en route." Dorne rolled her eyes.

"Oh. Well, don't get my hopes up like that. I mean I know Robocop 3 is garbage, but in high school shop class I fabricated these ****** bookends that look like Robocop helmets and it would just complete my bluray collection if I had all 3 and the animated series-" Havoc1 explained.

"Sir, I put in a request for a personal meeting in your inbox, but it was never answered." Dorne cut her off.

"Personal inbox?" Havoc1 asked.

"You don't keep up with your administrative duties, do you sir?" Dorne asked.

"No, I use gmail. If you want to send me anything you have to go through Makeitsonumber1grrl@gmail.com" Havoc1 beeped over the intercom.

"Sir, I... make it so number 1?" Dorne was confused.

"Yea I kind of had this huge crush on Commander Riker from TNG when I was younger and I never got a new email address." Havoc1 explained.

"Commander Riker... You mean Jonathan Frakes? That's odd."

"No not really. Not among trekkie chicks. Number 1 is a total hottie. Hey what do you want anyways? Get off the intercom, come in." Havoc1 commanded.

Elara Dorne was mildly annoyed. "That's what I was trying to ask you, sir."

"Well double time it then, sergeant." Havoc1

Elara Dorne stepped into the room. "Sir I was wondering if- EMPEROR'S BALLS! SIR! THIS IS TOTALLY INNAPROPRIATE."

"What? Come on we're both girls. I'll put a bra on. Not like my A-Team frame has any chest to support..." Havoc1 began mumbling while sitting up in bed.

"SIR, YOU'RE IN BED WITH THE SERGEANT!" Elara's jaw dropped.

"Actually he's in bed with me. Its my ship, you know."

"THIS IS HIGHLY UNORTHODOX!"

"Not really." Havoc1 poked Jorgan. "Its pretty typical actually. You get a guy who pitches one good inning and then he's out like a light. Its ok though, I thought the whole fur thing would be more annoying, but its like having sex while wearing a sweater, I might just take the sheets off my bed, he's like a boyfriend and a blanket."

"Sir that's... not anything at all what I meant." Dorne collected herself.

"Huh? What did you mean?"

"You're... I can't even begin to describe all the breaches of protocol..." Dorne sputtered.

"Well yea, I mean I thought about ordering him to do my favorite positions because I pull rank. Do you think I can get court martialed for that?" Havoc1 asked.

Elara twitched at Havoc1's question, as something inside the core of her principles was put under great stress and then suddenly snapped. "My brain am work good right now."

"Are you alright Sergeant?" Havoc1 asked.

"I just wanted some tea for my unbirthday party, and I walked in on Alice banging the Cheshire Cat." Dorne grinned idiotically.

"Sergeant, I'm suspending you from your duties until such a time as you stop creeping me out." Havoc1 commanded.

"Blow his candle out my dear, and make your wish come true." Dorne turned on her heel, walked back to her bunk, pulled the covers over her head and went to sleep.

"Huh. I wonder what she wanted in the first place?" Havoc1 shrugged. Then she grabbed her pistol off the nightstand, felt the barrel to see if it was cold, and finding its temperature suitably chilly, she poked Jorgan in the buttock with it to wake him up.

"Huh? Wha?" Jorgan rolled over, groggy.

Havoc1 put her gun back on the nightstand, and then proceeded to handle Jorgan's. "Hey wake up! I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix! Meow Mix! Please deliver!"

Awesome, made me laugh more than the last one! :D You sir are hilarious! A blanket and a boyfriend, f'n priceless! haha.

Edit: Thank you also for putting the meow mix song into my head. It just keeps going, over and over...I am slowly going mad. :)

Edited by Taalbert

Alright everyone, get in here.

What do you want?

Why was my conscious suddenly sucked into a dark black space? "Fan Fiction?"

Oh man, why did we have to bring a newbie?

You get used to it.

HOLY **** EVERYTHING I SAY TURNS INTO TEXT

Sigh.

Its like I'm Stephen Hawking or something. Or I'm in one of those typography music videos.

Guys be nice, she's not Force-Sensitive.

I'm not Force-Sensitive.

Yea but you're in a Force-Sensitive family, so you get the perks.

Do we have to do this every time?

I SEE YOU DRIVIN ROUND TOWN WITH THE GIRL I LOVE, AND I'M LIKE, **** YOOOOOUUUUUU-

Hey this is neat.

Really?

Look, she's never had meta text before. non Force-Sensitive people don't always get meta text like we do.

I GUESS THE CHANGE IN MY POCKET WASN'T ENOUGH, I'M LIKE, **** YOU AND **** HER TOOOOOO!

Havoc.

OH **** SHE'S A GOLD DIGGA!

Havoc.

JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW, *****!

HAVOC!

Huh? Oh hey. What's going on, Wrath?

Nice of you to show up.

Who's your friend sis?

Guys this is Havoc1. She's the new girl.

Why is everyone a different color? Can I pick a new color?

No, its Meta text. For when you like, think and stuff.

I don't think, I shoot first and ask questions later.

I like her already.

Well, that's probably why you didn't know what color your meta text was.

Ahem.

What?

You could have briefed her.

YOU could have briefed her, its your show.

Ha! Fancy you saying that. You always say its your show.

Well yea, I mean its my show. But the part where you have to go through the manuscript and italicize and color-dye the meta text, that's your problem.

Sigh.

So what do you want anyways? w

Wait hold on- YEA I OWN THIS BEAT! YOU CAN CALL ME THE KING OR THE RULER, FELON ON BASE GETTING HOARSE ON THE MIC!

Havoc.

WE GETTIN

COOLER!

HAVOC!

WHAT?

For the Love of Lucas, Havoc. Dubstep? Really?

Oh. Sorry. Hey, check this out- THERE I WAS COMPLETELY WASTING, OUT OF WORK AND DOWN...

ALL INSIDE ITS SO FRUSTRATING AS I DRIFT FROM TOWN TO TOWN! W

FEEL AS THOUGH NOBODY CARES IF I LIVE OR DIE!

SO I MIGHT AS WELL BEGIN TO PUT SOME ACTION IN MY LIFE!

BREAKIN THE LAW! BREAKIN THE LAW!

BREAKIN THE LAW! BREAKIN THE LAW! Hey that is fun. How come I never thought of that?

Seriously guys.

WILL YOU TWO JUST SHUT THE HELL UP SO I CAN GET OUT OF HERE?

Actually its kind of catchy.

Don't encourage them.

Seriously, don't encourage them. Wait, hold on.

I feel as if Rob Halford cried out, and was suddenly silenced...

No, that was just Havoc1. I revoked her meta text rights. She's gonna have to sit outside while the rest of us have a little chat like adults. It doesn't really concern her anyways, at least not yet.

Fine. What do you want?

I need you guys to spice it up a little.

I don't think my liver can handle that.

No, I mean your relationships. You all have stable, for the most part healthy, typical relationships and you do couples stuff. Its torturously boring to write.

I'm not breaking up with Quinnie. I like having regular sex with a dependable guy way to much.

Do you mean dependable or "does the laundry and doesn't leave his socks on the floor?"

I thought that was the definition of dependable.

I can date other people.

You're married.

Only in this galaxy.

I don't want to go near that one. Besides, I would have married you to Gault if I could have. We've been over this. Besides, I thought you were happy with your marriage?

Well yea, when he doesn't talk. When he starts talking Mando'a it drives me up the wall.

Well do you think he would be okay with an open marriage?

Hell no, he'd beat the hell out of any guy I brought home with the fat end of his tech staff without turning it on first. Its the most attractive thing about him.

That doesn't sound healthy.

Well, not for the other guy.

No, I mean that his violent jealousy turns you on.

Nobody's perfect.

Mako's right, you are a psychopath.

Oh come on, don't take crybaby's side on this.

Is she complaining again?

It never ends. Everything is always, "How come you shot that unarmed man? Why did you park your ship in the handicap spot? Did you really have to murder that guy? Why did you order a water and then fill the cup with soda? its only a 1.79."

She pitched a fit over that?

constantly.

I take it back. there's nothing wrong with you. Shoot the ***** out an airlock.

I can't, I'm pyrotech lately and I actually need a pocket healer. Combustible gas cylinder might as well be wearing a bikini in a warzone.

Right. Anyways, moving on. All you girls that can, need to start thinking of ways to make things more interesting.

What about me? I'm pretty freaky.

Well, yea. You kind of have that Fairuza Balk in The Craft thing going on.

Well you wrote that one time that I was doing some BDSM stuff with Ashara.

Yea that was way weird.

Yea I don't know if we're going to revisit that. That's way too Cale Thompson.

Huh?

Friend of mine. Nice Catholic boy. He's into that. Meets the nicest girls, you'd never suspect they'd be into that.

Psh. Its always the nicest girls. Its finding the bratty ones that actually have got some fight in them that's the hard part.

Look, I'm not going to do this whole 50 shades of grey thing with you right now. That's a little too much.

Andy doesn't seem to mind.

Doesn't Andronikos run off and seduce some other girl every time you're with someone else?

Yea, but he comes home to me.

Alright, let's see what we've got to work with here. I've got a married sociopath, Another sexual deviant that doesn't need a shock collar to produce electricity, and then I've got the gun-nut in left field that just started having sex with a guy that looks like a high school football mascot. Let's see what she has to say for herself. META TEXT ON.

GI JOE IS THE CODE NAME FOR AMERICA'S HIGHLY TRAINED, DARING SPECIAL MISSION FORCE. ITS PURPOSE- TO DEFEND HUMAN FREEDOM FROM COBRA, A RUTHLESS TERRORIST ORGANIZATION DETERMINED THE WORLD.

I don't think she realized you actually turned her off.

Hey, Havoc.

CRASHING THROUGH THE SKY, COMES A FEARFUL CRY! COBRA! COBRA!

dammit.

ARMIES OF THE NIGHT, EVIL TAKING FLIGHT. COBRA! COBRA!

Why do I even bother?

NO WHERE TO RUN! NO WHERE TO HIDE! PANIC SPREADING FAR AND WIDE! WHO CAN TURN THE TIDE?

Remind to never give her meta text again.

A REAL AMERICAN HERO, GI JOE WILL DARE! A REAL AMERICAN HERO! GI JOE IS THERE! FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM WHEREVER THERE'S TROUBLE OVER LAND AND SEA AND AIR, GI JOE IS THERE! Man this is awesome. I want to do this all the time.

No wonder her father encouraged her to go into the military. She puts on the uniform in the morning and thinks she's Snake Eyes or something.

THEY NEVER GIVE UP, THEY NEVER SAY DIE! WALKING TALL WITH BANNERS HIGH! GI JOE IS THERE! GI JOE IS THERE! COBRA! RETREAT! DESTRO, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

I take it back. You're all completely insane, don't change anything.

I was going to post my characters' personalities, but don't think you'd want to see or care.

For the men? Hmm. Not sure. We have Quinn with his uniform fetish. Torian (dunno what he likes cept talking alot and Mandaloreans). Andronikos sleeps around when your Sith Inquisitor does (from what I gathered reading). Havoc1 is a **** and Jorgan is a bashful school boy?

I dunno. Let them go shopping or something.

Just the men like a guys night out. At a bar/cantina or Quinn and Jorgan can talk shop since they're both military men, cept one's a grunt and one's an office jockey.

It's hard to give info since you have more DS girls/guys then LS and your RPing/Legacy is different from my own. Same with how my companions are from what I've gathered from their quest lines. Plus my Agent is a woman married to Vector and yours is a male and thinks Vector is boring. Maybe the guys go out and try to make Vector less boring? Wonder what joined Vector would be like drunk. *rolls in her chair at the idea*

I know you didn't ask us, but well, something to think about?

TUESDAY NIGHT THUNDERCATS

Ancient spirits of evil, transform this decayed thread into Fan Fiction, the ever-living!

"So is she hot?" Havoc1 asked, pointing at the screen.

"She's a cartoon." Jorgan shrugged.

"Well yea, but so is Jessica Rabbit, and Bugs Bunny when he dresses in drag." Havoc1 explained.

"You think Bugs Bunny in drag is attractive?" Jorgan asked.

"If I had curves like Bugs Bunny in drag, do you think I would have to settle for a Cathar?" Havoc1 rolled her eyes.

"Oh, so now you're settling, lieutenant? That's low." Jorgan huffed.

"Oh shut up. I would have stroked your fur the day I landed on Ord Mantell, you're the one who took forever to admit you were into this Havoc Hotness."

"Because you're not supposed to fraternize with the Havoc Hotness, sir." Jorgan answered.

"Oh yea sure. Fine. Hey, why don't you call up General Garza and ask her what she thinks about me ****in the help." Havoc1 grinned.

"Sir?"

"No seriously. If its wrong, do it. Report me to the brass. I won't stop you. See what happens, I ****in dare you." Havoc1 ran her hand down his thigh.

"Is this a bluff, sir?" Jorgan asked.

"No, it's Havoc squad. And Havoc squad specializes in clandestine, high value targets. Everyone I point that gun at ends up dead, one way or another, I'm batting 900. What's going to happen if I decide to maintain the morale of my subordinate officers in an unorthodox fashion? I'll tell you what will happen- Tavus is still alive. Not for long, but there's no one else to do Havoc Squad's job. I'd be surprised if I even got my hand slapped for dipping my pen in company ink. The old lady will look the other way." Havoc1 explained.

"You seem awfully sure."

"Well, that's because I'm casually corrupt, morally bankrupt, and have never been punished for my disregard of human life yet." Havoc1 shrugged. "I mean I probably should be, but I'll be darkside 5 by the time we finish mopping up story mode and crossing names off our little hit list."

"You have a disgustingly low opinion of the Republic you vowed to protect." Jorgan sneered.

"Me? No. I ****in love the Republic. It gave me a ship, a big *** gun, a career, the privilege to nail hot military guys that have to do what I say... What I have a low opinion of is Moral High Ground." Havoc1 grinned back.

"Without Moral High Ground, what makes us different from the Empire then?" Jorgan asked.

"What a stupid question- Hot alien sex, obviously. They're only into humans over there. And Chiss. But nobody's going to give the Chiss any credit for another 3,000 years, until that Thrawn guy is born." Havoc1 explained.

"Should you really break the 4th wall like that?" Jorgan looked concerned.

"You just made yourself an accessory." Havoc1 grinned.

"Forget it." Jorgan shrugged.

"So Cheetara. Is she hot?"

"She's a cartoon."

"But if she wasn't?"

"I guess she would be pretty attractive." Jorgan shrugged.

"Oh come on. I know you weren't a virgin before me, you certainly don't **** like it. What kind of Cathar girls are you into?" Havoc1 ground her hips into Jorgan.

"Why do you want to know?"

"I'm curious! What do Cathar guys think is hot?"

"You're pretty hot." Jorgan flirted.

"Well I know that, I'm a Zabrak girl. Our species is the hottest." Havoc1 explained.

"How humble of you."

"But you would date her."

"Who?"

"Cheetara."

"The cartoon girl?"

"Yes, dammit. The only adult female Thundercat. Her name is Cheetara."

"I guess. I mean I don't really have a thing for blondes. Or her weird David Bowie face tats."

"I have weird face tats!" Havoc1 gasped.

"Yes, but you're my CO." Jorgan admitted.

"Good catch, sergeant."

"She's just a cartoon though, I don't understand your obsession."

"I just think its funny that my sergeant-with-benefits is a cartoon character, is all." Havoc1 grinned.

"I am not a cartoon character. I'm a sergeant in Republic Spec Force." Jorgan insisted.

"Right. So if I told you to smite my loins with your Sword of Omens, would that offend you?" Havoc1 asked.

"Sir."

"What if while we were doing it, I started shouting 'SNARF! SNARF! SNARF!' While I was in the moment."

"Please don't ever do that." Jorgan sighed.

"Can I call you Lion-O?"

"No."

"Tigra?"

"No."

"Panthro?"

"I actually kind of like Panthro. He's the only character in this cartoon I identify with." Jorgan admitted.

"Do you want to have sex, Panthro?" Havoc1 asked.

"Please use my real name." Jorgan sighed.

"I didn't hear you say no!" Havoc1 rolled on top of Jorgan in the bed. "THUNDERCATS ARE ON THE MOVE THUNDERCATS ARE LOOSE!"

Jorgan immediately removed his mouth from her skin and grabbed her wrist. "Please don't sing that song while we have sex."

"Its that or Meow Mix again." Havoc1 grinned.

Jorgan sighed, then rolled her over so that he was on top. "Fine. Anything but the *********** Meow Mix song."

"FEEL THE MAGIC HEAR THE ROAR! THUNDERCATS ARE LOOSE!"

You're a *****, you know that right?

Who, me? OH ****! META TEXT!

THUNDER! THUNDER! THUNDER! THUNDER CATS!

Will you stop that? I'm trying to talk to you...

HEY CHECK THIS OUT- SWORD OF OMENS, GIVE ME SIGHT BEYOND SIGHT!

Oh come on!

ANCIENT SPIRITS OF EVIL, TRANSFORM THIS DECAYED FORM INTO MUMM-RA, THE EVER-LIVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNnNnNnGggg Oh wow that *****ly cat tongue feels good right there, I am gonna have to make him do that more often.

Screw it, I give up.

When I first started reading this, I thought it was stupid and poorly written.

By chapter three I was hooked. The storytelling got better and I wanted more and you need to write more right now or I'll write you off. Right.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.