Shameful customer service

Evironrage

Yeah, If we had a bar here I'd be taking a cab to and from work each day. the modems dialing and connecting are enough to give you a headache after awhile xD

1 - Oh dear god I heard the sound in my head.... I still have nightmares of that screeching hell.

2 - After being bored enough to look around for the OP... I figured out why he's so angry. He's ginger... just wants a soul.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - Oh dear god I heard the sound in my head.... I still have nightmares of that screeching hell.

2 - After being bored enough to look around for the OP... I figured out why he's so angry. He's ginger... just wants a soul.

Partying like it's 1999 all day er' day! Can't wait til 2014, bell's talking about having all phone lines replaced with VoIP, thus negating the slow annoying way I have to contact these damn things and leaving only the cell stuff. /woot

Partying like it's 1999 all day er' day! Can't wait til 2014, bell's talking about having all phone lines replaced with VoIP, thus negating the slow annoying way I have to contact these damn things and leaving only the cell stuff. /woot

The fact that it's taken this long saddens me.... let alone that it won't happen till at least 2014 lol. Companies need to step it up a bit, CitiBank for example can't email me my tax information... but asked if I owned a fax machine. -_-

The fact that it's taken this long saddens me.... let alone that it won't happen till at least 2014 lol. Companies need to step it up a bit, CitiBank for example can't email me my tax information... but asked if I owned a fax machine. -_-

It's already a pots line mine field out there for me, sucks. This data gets losts when it hits a VoIP line, so the more they change over the more "Whoops, cant get into that panel" calls i get to make x.x Pretty impressive though to change over the entire national infastructure in what? 5 years or so? (remember they were just starting to talk about it when i got here x.x God has it been almost 4 years now? Y^Y)

It's already a pots line mine field out there for me, sucks. This data gets losts when it hits a VoIP line, so the more they change over the more "Whoops, cant get into that panel" calls i get to make x.x Pretty impressive though to change over the entire national infastructure in what? 5 years or so? (remember they were just starting to talk about it when i got here x.x God has it been almost 4 years now? Y^Y)

LOL, haven't heard the term "pots" in... jesus, ten years? :eek:

I propose Bioware hire one customer service rep per player whose sole purpose is to stand beside the player and hold their hand to make sure they make the 'right decision' and not make mistakes.

All in favor?

Edited by Yuuj

LOL, haven't heard the term "pots" in... jesus, ten years? :eek:

xD They still exist, and are the basic communication methods for alarm systems in the US besides cell. Alarm panels cannot reliably function on a VoIP line, so we've got a few years of veeery upset people coming around. xD lolol

I propose Bioware hire one customer service rep per player whose sole purpose is to stand beside the player and hold their hand to make sure they make they 'right decision' and not make mistakes.

All in favor?

/sign

Will they help me aim in the bathroom too? I have issues with that.

xD They still exist, and are the basic communication methods for alarm systems in the US besides cell. Alarm panels cannot reliably function on a VoIP line, so we've got a few years of veeery upset people coming around. xD lolol

Man I remember being young running lines from neighbors NIBs into my window at night and multi-linking some good ole 56k modems in the middle of the night lol. Which was... entertaining to explain to my Father who worked for GTE at the time.

Edited by uidLucid

Of course. It is such a SIMPLE FIX, why wouldn't they?

Agreed. Monthly fee for the game has increased from $15.99 to $895.99 to help pay for the new employee's minimum wage and basic benefits. May the Force be with you! -Bioware

Agreed. Monthly fee for the game has increased from $15.99 to $895.99 to help pay for the new employee's minimum wage and basic benefits. May the Force be with you! -Bioware

Latest complaint: I don't like my man servant, can I have another?

/1st world problems

Well no, then they have to hire people to keep your man servant in check. Monthly fee is now $2000. May the force be with you.

I pay 2000 dollars a month for this game. If I want a toilet made out of gold that dries my butt I should get one!

This is clearly Biowares fault. SUBMIT A TICKET I SAY!

Sorry, the Silver Toilet is a BoP item, we can't do anything about it, even though we're basicly game moderators and to say we "can't" do anything about it is like a global forum mod saying he cant remove a post because the threads locked. Buuut hopefully you'll spend your money on a gold version as well, gotta collect them all!

Sorry, the Silver Toilet is a BoP item, we can't do anything about it, even though we're basicly game moderators and to say we "can't" do anything about it is like a global forum mod saying he cant remove a post because the threads locked. Buuut hopefully you'll spend your money on a gold version as well, gotta collect them all!

/RageQuit

TO THE FORUMS! My voice -MUST- be heard! Oh... wait, already here.

....Not making the drunken mistake in the first place :)

You goofed and are now raging at CS to fix your mistake. And calling them out like this isn't exactly helping your case.

This thread is going places :D

This kind of response makes me chuckle. Did you even read what the OP said? Yes, he bought the wrong piece of gear. Yes, it wasn't a bright thing to do. I'm sure all the genius responses like the one above are made by people that have NEVER made a stupid mistake. Grats, you're smarter than 99% of the rest of us (at least in your own mind).

Does that take away from the fact that customer support didn't even read his request? Most emphatically NO!!

The OP should pay more attention to vendor purchases in game. That is irrelevant to the point he was making about the customer service received.

This kind of response makes me chuckle. Did you even read what the OP said? Yes, he bought the wrong piece of gear. Yes, it wasn't a bright thing to do. I'm sure all the genius responses like the one above are made by people that have NEVER made a stupid mistake. Grats, you're smarter than 99% of the rest of us (at least in your own mind).

Does that take away from the fact that customer support didn't even read his request? Most emphatically NO!!

The OP should pay more attention to vendor purchases in game. That is irrelevant to the point he was making about the customer service received.

Then he should have made that point in a decent manner instead of a rant starting with the thread title