Trouble on Tattoine

phorner

I've hit a bit of a roadblock with my Juggernaut on Tattoine. I'm level 26 and at the class mission where you have to kill the Sand Demon or whatever its called while tracking the padawan. I keep dieing when I fight him. I was wondering if anyone on here had any suggestions.

I've hit a bit of a roadblock with my Juggernaut on Tattoine. I'm level 26 and at the class mission where you have to kill the Sand Demon or whatever its called while tracking the padawan. I keep dieing when I fight him. I was wondering if anyone on here had any suggestions.

Are you Immortal spec or what are you trying it as and what companion are you using?

I used Quinn, popped a stim, kept sundering assault armor ignore at 5, blew my defensive and offensive cooldowns, got out of it's AOE, disrupt, and outlasted it. IMO evading it's AOE attack is the most critical aspect.

Utilizing push and choke to stop it's damage output for a few seconds allowing for the heals from Quinn to not be negated was very helpful as well. I'm running an immortal spec with a healer in tow so my damage output is lacking. Gold elite fights take a bit of time but alternating my interrupt and choke to interrupt specials leaves me with plenty of health after a fight.

Edited by psychosooner

you dont have to fight him.. the other replies can lead to you killing him without actually having to do any figthing.. and yes you'll get darkside points so no need to chose the first option to fight him

but if I'm already fighting him, is there a way I can go back and do this? Is it possible to reset just that part of the quest?

I am going up the vengeance tree and have tried it with both Vette and Quinn as my companion.

1. Make sure your gear is up to date

2. Make sure Quinn's/Vette's gear is up to date (within 2 or 3 levels of your own at a minimum)

3. Make sure you use abilities to interrupt any channeled abilites the elite has

4. Make sure to step out of any AoE damage the elite puts out

5. Use defensive CDs when necessary (including your Saber Ward and 30 minute Call on the Force ability at the outset of the fight), even rotate them if the fight is a long one.

If you follow this then you should beat him (and any other challenging elite) no problems.

Good luck.

1. Make sure your gear is up to date

2. Make sure Quinn's/Vette's gear is up to date (within 2 or 3 levels of your own at a minimum)

3. Make sure you use abilities to interrupt any channeled abilites the elite has

4. Make sure to step out of any AoE damage the elite puts out

5. Use defensive CDs when necessary (including your Saber Ward and 30 minute Call on the Force ability at the outset of the fight), even rotate them if the fight is a long one.

If you follow this then you should beat him (and any other challenging elite) no problems.

Good luck.

^ this. Especially the part about the AoE. i was doing all of the above, and the AoE was wiping me. I can't remember the visual cue that he has, but iirc it wasn't very evident, and it was fast. so you need to pay attention.

I ran him as vengance with Quinn. I let quinn pull healing aggro and get a bit of a lead on me, then I dug in. other then that, i followed the same steps as above, and downed him on my second try.

Note: and No, i do not believe you can "reset" the conversation once its over. once the mobs hostile, he remains hostile. I too learned this the hard way. My next jugg im going the docile route...but it's till doable. just need to pay attention to whats going on.

Edited by Elyx

Have you tried to use the reset button when you bring up the quest on your mission log? If not (and barring the suggestions made already), pvp/grind for another level or two then try again. It's not optimal but can't be any worse than wiping repeatedly either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.