7-32-2

Elrathion

Where are people seeing that's it's fixed? I keep seeing people say "well now that it's fixed" but no one who's actually claimed to know it is first hand.

I've been noticing bigger numbers, haven't gone into testing yet. At least momentum is 100% fixed.

Wirst warzone as this spec. Stats:

480k damage 100k heal, 10 medals (no defender medals). 48 kills, 2 deaths. Not bad :p

Only downside is I felt I went out of force too fast. I'll keep testing.

Highest Crit: 4.4k. Which was ok considering we were playing against a premade.

and we won :p

Edited by Elrathion

4,7k with hybrid spec. Well 0/25/16 with full tremors buff. (pain to get three loads of tremors)

Presence of mind proc. Adrenals, Relic and Sentinel buff for 15% more damage.

I would like to test 7/32/2 but already over two million credits went the respec way. My costs do not reset it is always 99800 credits for respec.

4,7k with hybrid spec. Well 0/25/16 with full tremors buff. (pain to get three loads of tremors)

I would like to test 7/32/2 but already over two million credits went the respec way. My costs do not reset it is always 99800 credits for respec.

4.7 post patch? Dude I don't even get remotely close to that. What are your stats? Also try to screen if you get that high frequently. Also do you use power relic and adrenal?

did you know it doesn't reset with the weeklies, it resets a week after your last respec. so if you respec every 6 days, for example, it will never reset.

I've been noticing bigger numbers, haven't gone into testing yet. At least momentum is 100% fixed.

Wirst warzone as this spec. Stats:

480k damage 100k heal, 10 medals (no defender medals). 48 kills, 2 deaths. Not bad :p

Only downside is I felt I went out of force too fast. I'll keep testing.

Highest Crit: 4.4k. Which was ok considering we were playing against a premade.

and we won :p

Whats your build

4.7 post patch? Dude I don't even get remotely close to that. What are your stats? Also try to screen if you get that high frequently. Also do you use power relic and adrenal?

1688 Willpower, 714+damage buffed. 75% surge. 10,5% expertise.

The 4,7 was, as I said, a one time *olololeverythingison* thing.

+15% expertise adrenal, +380 damage relic, 15%+damage buff from sentinel, 3% from Tremors, 20% from presence of mind and probably 5x armor pen debuff on the target, but did not see it.

I am not running around with watchman sentinel all the time so without the 15%+ damage I get 4,5k if everything is on.

But also some games I never get over 4k it's all luck and gear on the other team.

Edited by Karenai

This is the build.

http://torguild.net/calculator/jedi-consular/sage/?p=230102000000000000002310220122122131510020000000000000000

It specializes on maxing aoe damage, and getting the biggest crit possible atm ;>

Not the most optimal build out there, but fun nevertheless!

I couldn't get TK Momentum to proc with that build. I put in another ticket on Momentum being broken with 3 points into it.

I couldn't get TK Momentum to proc with that build. I put in another ticket on Momentum being broken with 3 points into it.

Are you just spamming disturbance until a tidal force proc? I am not sure how your dmg output could be so high unless you get a ton of tidal force procs.

I am in full champion gear and only on voidstar do I break 300k using a 0/13/28 hybrid spec. I am basically using TK Wave every time its off cooldown & thats every 6 seconds... much less then the 10 seconds cooldown on Tidal Force.

Are you just spamming disturbance until a tidal force proc? I am not sure how your dmg output could be so high unless you get a ton of tidal force procs.

I am in full champion gear and only on voidstar do I break 300k using a 0/13/28 hybrid spec. I am basically using TK Wave every time its off cooldown & thats every 6 seconds... much less then the 10 seconds cooldown on Tidal Force.

Hmm well.. I kind of try to position myself well and just max aoe, i sometimes even find myself popping relics and casting TK wave with alacrity. It's a long cast but with right positioning in certain maps you can certainly get it off.

And if you're only getting 300k at voidstar you're either asleep or vs a premade. I more often then not get 300k during round one at voidstar... The map basically invites for mass aoe damage..