Love the game

KamujinKravshera

Well you know what they say, "If you can just reach out and please just one person, it was worth the $200 Million dollars in development costs"

lol, j/k of course, glad some people are getting their moneys worth, hopefully after a couple fixes ill be back for mine :D

Edited by muzzle_flash

The game is not perfect. There are many issues that need to be addressed. However, I love this game and I am very happy with where it is at this point.

Keep up the good work and don't let the whiners bring you all down.

Me too. I especially love how powerful and bad arsed you feel from the beginning as well. Even the first 10 levels are really fun and engaging where most MMOs make you feel like a baby in diapers.

Me too. I especially love how powerful and bad arsed you feel from the beginning as well. Even the first 10 levels are really fun and engaging where most MMOs make you feel like a baby in diapers.

Lol completely agree. It has it's bugs but what game doesn't, it's starting to pee me off that the server I have dedicated myself to is starting to die off at the times I play. There is no-one to talk to, no-one to share the experience with. If only SWTOR was launched in AUS at the same time as the rest of the damn world, I'd have done anything to be in that first server startup & just see hundreds of other players starting off an experience of a lifetime. Something we have all waited years for is finally here.

Yet the experience for me is not what I wanted. I love the game but it seems more like KOTOR 3 (I know I've said that on like every topic for the past 3 days). It's not got a real pazaz factor that it would have, if only there where more players. Bioware told us to populate the smaller servers, now those smaller servers are exactly that. A small server with no community to do anything with. Hell from what I've been reading it's the same just about everywhere else. I live by the moto "Do it right or don't bother" but saying that Bioware can't spend a year making ONE story. & tbh all of the stories I've seen go by the same freakin template.. :

Kill someone..

Loot some special security document..

"Oh noes he copied it, we must travel to the ends of the universe to track down these files."

"Yay you did it! You get a cookie.... now what..?"

Random dribble over, time for sleep.

Edited by Aedey

Well you know what they say, "If you can just reach out and please just one person, it was worth the $200 Million dollars in development costs"

lol, j/k of course, glad some people are getting their moneys worth, hopefully after a couple fixes ill be back for mine :D

All kidding aside, help me understand.

You@Now: Not enjoying game.

(A few fixes occur)

You@Future: Enjoying the game.

So the few things that need fixing are so severe that they prevent you from enjoying the game?

All kidding aside, help me understand.

You@Now: Not enjoying game.

(A few fixes occur)

You@Future: Enjoying the game.

So the few things that need fixing are so severe that they prevent you from enjoying the game?

Well, for me and many guildies/friends at least, the things are not so few. Yes I think the above is accurate, the issues at the moment are preventing me from enjoying the game as such.

Perhaps its possible that during the honeymoon phase I just ignored all the bugs and flaws, so after it wore off it was like getting washed away in an ocean of bugs.

I genuinely am unhappy that I can't bring myself to log in anymore, but its just happens to be the case, after admittedly ripping through content. (Mind you, it only lasted a matter of a couple weeks, another of my probs with the game, but I digress)

Edited by muzzle_flash

Lol completely agree. It has it's bugs but what game doesn't, it's starting to pee me off that the server I have dedicated myself to is starting to die off at the times I play. There is no-one to talk to, no-one to share the experience with. If only SWTOR was launched in AUS at the same time as the rest of the damn world, I'd have done anything to be in that first server startup & just see hundreds of other players starting off an experience of a lifetime. Something we have all waited years for is finally here.

Actually if i remember most of the chat i saw in the first week or so was moaning about queue times lol, so you didn't miss much

The game is not perfect. There are many issues that need to be addressed. However, I love this game and I am very happy with where it is at this point.

Same here.

The only serious issue SWtOR had was fixed in yesterday's patch, so I'm happy!

Well, for me and many guildies/friends at least, the things are not so few. Yes I think the above is accurate, the issues at the moment are preventing me from enjoying the game as such.

Perhaps its possible that during the honeymoon phase I just ignored all the bugs and flaws, so after it wore off it was like getting washed away in an ocean of bugs.

I genuinely am unhappy that I can't bring myself to log in anymore, but its just happens to be the case, after admittedly ripping through content. (Mind you, it only lasted a matter of a couple weeks, another of my probs with the game, but I digress)

Please, don't come back, you and your guild, don't come back, goodluck hope u find a game u like, but don't come back